Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm looking for someone to help me edit and give me good suggestions or advice for a story I'm writing. A writing buddy is good too, I'd be happy to help someone else with their story if they help me with mine. Plus, it's better when brainstorming for new ideas for either person's writing. I need someone to be blunt with me and tell me when my characters get out of hand, when I should leave out or move certain things, add more details to certain parts, ect.

If you want to get a look at it first then it can be found here. However, I'm already making adjustments to it on words so it might not be entirely the same whenever you read.
I might be interested, although I have a busy schedule this semester in college so I might not be on every day. What kinds of genres/themes do you usually write? (I'm open to many genres but I'm best with fantasy.)

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kairi Nightingale
I might be interested, although I have a busy schedule this semester in college so I might not be on every day. What kinds of genres/themes do you usually write? (I'm open to many genres but I'm best with fantasy.)

When I said writing buddy I really only meant helping each other out with our individual stories or we could co-write any existing stories the other might have. I'm so sorry for not making that clear...
Bellialice Reinboberu
Kairi Nightingale

When I said writing buddy I really only meant helping each other out with our individual stories or we could co-write any existing stories the other might have. I'm so sorry for not making that clear...

Um, I'm not sure I understand where this answer came from. sweatdrop

I was asking what kind of genres you wrote because I like reading certain things and I'm not really interested in being a writing buddy for someone who is into writing something that I don't like reading about. I wasn't trying to imply writing a collaborative story, if that's how you took it. If you happen to be into fantasy, then I'd love to be able to talk to each and give feedback about stories because I like reading and writing fantasy stories, but if you usually write other things, I might not be as interested or do as well when giving feedback.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kairi Nightingale
Um, I'm not sure I understand where this answer came from. sweatdrop

I was asking what kind of genres you wrote because I like reading certain things and I'm not really interested in being a writing buddy for someone who is into writing something that I don't like reading about. I wasn't trying to imply writing a collaborative story, if that's how you took it. If you happen to be into fantasy, then I'd love to be able to talk to each and give feedback about stories because I like reading and writing fantasy stories, but if you usually write other things, I might not be as interested or do as well when giving feedback.

Oh sorry, I thought you were asking to do a collaborative story actually. gonk
But yes, my main ganre is fantasy. Fantasy or supernatural is pretty much what I usually write about. I'm not really into things like sci-fi, history, law, war or things along those lines though, not that I don't still use those elements in the story. And I don't exactly focus on romance but my stories mostly consist homosexual relationships,like I said though it's not something I particularly focus on so don't worry about seeing any hardcore scenes. I don't write smut. At mst it's just hand holding, hugging and pecks.

TL;DR: Yes, I write fantasy.

Bashful Prophet

Id love to exchange ideas with you and critique your works if you're interested! I'm a very active writer, and I'm an active participant in many writing contests. I've even won $150 for one of my works. C: I'm a senior in highschool right now, and the president of our creative writing club there: Accolade. Lemme know if you're interested too! C: heart

Bashful Gawker

Avamariee
Id love to exchange ideas with you and critique your works if you're interested! I'm a very active writer, and I'm an active participant in many writing contests. I've even won $150 for one of my works. C: I'm a senior in highschool right now, and the president of our creative writing club there: Accolade. Lemme know if you're interested too! C: heart

Look no further, I am in need of your assistance. How funny that I should find you here.

Bashful Prophet

Of Swine and Men
Avamariee

Look no further, I am in need of your assistance. How funny that I should find you here.
Oh my. Well, let me know how I can help. I'll be on and off for the next day due to work and school, but ill do my best to get back to ya. C:

Cuddly Cat

14,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
You try to put too much information into each sentence. It makes it confusing rather than descriptive.

I can't edit this, I'd re-write everything. Sorry. confused

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
marron_kuri
You try to put too much information into each sentence. It makes it confusing rather than descriptive.

I can't edit this, I'd re-write everything. Sorry. confused

I know. I suck at this. =.=;;;
Well... I don't see problems with re-writing so long as it still conveys what I was trying to write?

Thsi post is so old what are you even doing here. @.@;;

Cuddly Cat

14,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
It was on the first page, I swear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash