Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Once we come up with a name for our story we will put it in the title. For now that is our title. We are working together on a story and i hope you all like it. By the way Warrior-chans Username is Warriorfan26. Anyways so our 2 characters are:

Maya: ME

and

Emma: Warrior-chan

so i really hope you like it. We'll get started when we feel like it.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Prologue

Maya looked at the girl standing in front of her. “So your telling me that all your friends ditched you saying you were using them???” she laughed “that exact thing happened to me to. Lets be friends and show them all what real friendship is.”

Maya smiled at the memory. It was the weirdest way to meet a friend but there friendship had lasted since they were 8 so they considered it true. Maya saw Emma walking up and frowned “hey Emma it's bad news.” Emma looked at her friend and sighed “What is it?” Maya pointed to the burial ceremony. “The King was murdered and the new King is King Mali. My Evil Uncle and Michael's brother. With them both ruling the island we'll be put to ruins before they can even get there fat butts on the throne.

Emma giggled and the buriers looked up towards the bushes the 2 girls were hiding behind. “Dang Emma they've spotted us come on lets fly” She let her wings expand from her back and grabbed Emma's arm. She flew them both into the sky and laughed. She loved flying. She landed safely in a tree a little while off. Built in the huge roots of the tree was nice sized house that was Maya's. “Emma we have to do something about this we can't let the Island be thrown into chaos and misery. “
Emma laid in bed. She heard her mother call her. "Emily. Time for Breakfest." Emma sighed. She climbed out of bed and got dressed. She looked at Hope, her tiger, who was still asleep. She headed downstairs knowing that after she was gone, Hope would wake up and run down the stairs, which she did. Emma ate her food quickly and was out the door to meet Maya, Hope following.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

From now on when writing post in document style
~~~~~~~
Maya sat in the branches of a the tree where here house was. She looked around for Emma. "Trouble find Emma please." she said to the hawk sitting on her shoulder. Trouble flew into the air and swooped around happily. Just like Maya Trouble loved to fly. Trouble spotted Emma and cawed at the girl and tiger before flying back to Maya. 'she's on her way here.' trouble's voice whispered in her head. Maya smiled "Awesome." she jumped down from the high branch and right before she hit the floor her brown and orange wings swung out and slowed her descent. She landed with a soft thud as her wings folded back and disappeared into her back. As Emma came into view she smiled "Emma Come on we have stuff to talk about."
Emma smiled. 'Lets go.' Hope said, which of course, Emma heard. Emma started running over to Maya, not in the mood to fly with her blue-silver wings, with Hope running behind her. "Hey Maya." Emma said as she got to were Maya was standing. "Lets start talking." Emma sighed.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maya nodded and with a burst of air coming from her hand she had them both float up into the tree again. As maya sat on the branch she swung her legs back and forth. "So i was thinking if we got lots of people to help me might be able to over throw Uncle Mali." she looked at her best friend to see what she thought Trouble swooped around in the branches of the tree's ' why don't you get help from others as well??? not just humans but stronger races like you guys are magicians why don't you get giants and stuff like that to help.' Trouble said to Maya. "Trouble thinks we should get giants and other races to help us too."

Maya stared at the sky as she waited for Emma's response. They would need a really good plan to overthrow someone with such power and so many guards. She couldn't think of anything so she was hoping that Emma could. She glanced at Trouble who was flying around and doing twists, turns, and other acrobatics through the air. Trouble landed in her lap and asked 'what troubles you little one?' Maya sighed 'i can't think of anything.' she replied back through her mind. Trouble chirped at her 'don't be discouraged something will come to you 2.' Maya smiled and hugged the hawk.
Emma nodded. "Thats not a bad Idea." She said. "The more people we get on our side the better." Emma looked at Hope. "Even if they are diffrent races." She smiled slightly. 'what are we going to do...' she wondered. 'i have no ideas at all.' Hope looked at Emma. 'Don't get discouraged.' Hope roared. 'You will be able to think of something. I know you will.' Emma smiled again.

Emma started thinking. 'What can we do...what can we do...' hope looked at Emma. 'Come on. Think of something.' Emma sighed. Nothing was coming to her. Then it came to her, nothing to special, but still.
"One way we could get other people to trust us is by helping them out." Emma said with a small smile. "If people can trust us because of helping them, then they can trust us by, well, you know." Emma said looking at Maya, hoping she would know what she was trying to say.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

I got to go sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya smiled finishing Emma's sentence "If people can trust us because we helped them then they can trust us by helping us." Maya laughed "Go Emma." She gave Emma a high five. "What race would be the most trusting and the least likely to kill us???" she asked Emma. She closed her eyes and thought. 'elves use magic to kill anyone that gets to close, giants don't like visitors, dwarves are hard to find, I've got it.' Trouble screeched irritably 'it hurts when you scream in your mind you know.' trouble told her.

Maya sighed 'Sorry trouble' she thought back. 'the easiest to gain trust from are....' trouble chirped finishing her sentence 'the talking mice.' Maya nodded "Emma the most easiest to gain trust from and most likely to hear us out before deciding to kill us or not are the talking mice. Though they're some what hard to find." Trouble nodded but then thought of something and chirped at Maya 'I can find them i hunt mice for breakfast though not talking mice they have similar scents to follow i bet hope can help as well.'

Maya nodded "yea that'll help Emma can Hope help trouble trace down the talking mice?" She looked at her friend. She knew that splitting up a AC and there master was dangerous on both parts since if one got hurt so did the other. But Emma and Maya wouldn't be too far behind them. Animal companions (AC's) and there masters were so close to each other that they were almost one with each other.

Every human on the Island was born with an AC living inside them. At the age of 6 that AC would break free and become a living animal outside of there master. They are still hooked to there master making that deep connection and giving them the ability to converse with each other through there minds or mouths.
"Its a place to start." Emma said. 'Up for it Hope?' Hope nodded. "Hope is up to it." Emma said to Maya.

Emma knew too well that if they can't get anybody to help them, the island was doomed. Emma and Maya want to save island from the grips of Evil, but they can't do it alone. "We are going to have to do more then just talking mice." Emma said finally. "We need to get others too."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maya nodded "Yea i know. We'll do talking mice then we'll split up and go fro other people. For really tough ones we'll all go together. Now lets go." Trouble flew off the branch and flew low in the sky scenting the air for a mice scent. When he found one he chirped 'Maya i found one and it's not regular lets check it out.' Maya nodded and followed the hawk. As she ran she unfolded her wings and let the air catch them pulling her into the sky. She flew above watching Troubles flitting form and following it.

A valley of mouse burrows came into view. 'we might of found it Trouble can you investigate a hole?' Trouble nodded with a chirp and dove into a hole. Maya felt a pain on her left side and heard a screech before troubles head appeared and he flew out of the burrow. There was a scratch along his side. Maya swooped down and caught the hawk in her arms. "It's them all right Emma." she called as she landed on the ground. A glowing light came from her hand and healed the wound on Trouble's side.

Maya walked to the burrow trouble had gone into and with the element of air she got 3 mice out of the burrow. She could sense with her power of light that there was still 3 left in the hole but they were babies. "Hello." she said sweetly to the mice. The mice glared and one drew a tiny sword. he pointed the sword at her and said "Why did you send a bird into our home?"

Maya smiled "Sorry Trouble was the only one who could fit in. He wasn't going to hurt you." She sighed "Can you wait here i have to go get my friend Emma." Maya flapped into the sky and called "Emma hurry up i have 3 mice out of their hole."
Emma jumped down and her wings spread. She floated next to Maya. "Show the way." Emma said as she looked down to see if Hope was ready. 'Ready Hope?' Hope nodded. 'Ready.'

Emma started making a list of all the people they could get to help. There were pixies, elfs, gaints, Sprites, Gnomes. Thats all Emma could think of. 'Maybe other animals, besides mice, can help us.' Emma smiled. "Good Idea." Emma said. "other animals."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Pookies are my own creation. the seashells are magical beings that can use many kinds of magic. Mist is a watery airy substance that is the only thing on the island that is 2 differnt elements it is said to bring good luck and can be helpful if asked properly.
~~~~~~~~~
Maya waited for Emma still listing in her head. 'brownies, dwarves, other talking animals, living tree's, magicians, humans, giants, elves, cyclops, Pookies, Any more ideas trouble.' Trouble chirped flutter his now healed wings. 'what about the seashells and the mist?' Maya nodded 'maybe thanks.' she turned to the 3 mice. "Is there anything that is needed by the talking mice?"

The mouse sighed "We prefer to be called by our original name Colo Topi. Now there is one thing that is a threat that we need help with." he sighed again "The leader of the Colo Gatta. " Maya sighed "Figures the talking cats would want talking mice." the mouse growled "Colo Topi. ANywasy every night the cat has been stealing 4 mice children. We can't let this continue or the Colo Topi will become extinct. Can you help us?" a female mouse looked at the on talking. "You are leader of the Colo Topi but we'll owe them if they help us." the mouse nodded "it's true but we need the help and when the time comes they'll need our help as well."

The mouse looked back up at Maya. "The names Ralph.Leader of Colo Topi This is my wife Emmy, and my son Tom. We need your help and will be forever in debt if you do help us." Maya smiled "Nice to meet you Ralph, Emmy, Tom. I'm Maya and it just so happens that we came here looking for help. We'll help you if you help us. Oh and if you do help us we'll insure that everyone knows to call your species Colo Topi." Maya pointed to Trouble "Thats trouble. And my friends that are coming are Emma and Hope."
Emma and Hope met up with Trouble and Maya. Emma landed next to Maya and bent down to see the talking mice. "I am Emma." She said. "And I am ready to help." Emma finished. She looked at Maya for some type of clue on what they are doing.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maya smiled "The talking cats leader stealing mice children everynight." she breafed her friend. Maya pointed at the mice and named them off. "Ralph the Colo Topi leader. Emmy his wife. Tom his son. They have 3 other children that are small." she looked at Emma "We need a plan for how to stop the Colo Gatta leader." she said.
"Maybe I could go talk to them." Emma said. "I do have a thing for cats." Emma said looking at Hope, for she is a full grown Tiger. "Just tell me where they are and I will go find them and talk to them." Emma said looking at Maya and then towards the mice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff