Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hmmmmmmm... >:u

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

I'm always interested in writing, and have tons of free time on my hands (only working three days a week for like three hours each). Though, well you should know that I am not entirely sure what I am signing up for, other than to help write a plot. sweatdrop

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
I'm always interested in writing, and have tons of free time on my hands (only working three days a week for like three hours each). Though, well you should know that I am not entirely sure what I am signing up for, other than to help write a plot. sweatdrop

Essentially you'd be writting up a time line with specific elements that we defined. You'd make a storyline almost.. Time line of events that will define how and what we will add to this project.

I can provide much more detail if interested.

Also another important thing to know, I'm not on gaia as much as I would like to be, and we would need a much more direct communication if possible.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Malice Red
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF

Essentially you'd be writting up a time line with specific elements that we defined. You'd make a storyline almost.. Time line of events that will define how and what we will add to this project.

Also another important thing to know, I'm not on gaia as much as I would like to be, and we would need a much more direct communication if possible.

All sounds wonderful and am so intetested. Give me another method to contact you and i shall!

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
Malice Red
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF

All sounds wonderful and am so intetested. Give me another method to contact you and i shall!

Unfortunately, I have no other methods. Terribly sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff