28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BarnOwl6-5
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
Oow: Iris/Ceil: Part II

Biw: I stopped her, though.

It didn’t make sense to me. She… wasn’t the girl I knew….

“You can’t be my Ai,” I mumbled, stepping away from her, and looking at my brightly-polished school-issued shoes. “She was… brown-haired… and with lavender eyes… you don’t even look like her! How could you be her?”

“Silly—" She began, but I cut her off.

“How can you be? Anyone can make up a sappy story about… about two teenagers in love, and their tragic parting. Shakespeare did it hundreds of years ago. You could just be making it up.” I didn’t see why she would, really—she never seemed interested in me, or even knew me until today—but I could see no other reason why this girl, who had so little resemblance to my old friend, would decide to pretend to be her like this.“And don’t call me ‘Silly’. The name’s not yours to call me.”

Dude! Carmine has "lavender" eyes. I'm totally going to work that into my ending for Carmine! I'm going to make it so that Carmine turns out to be Ai! talk2hand

SWEETO! I love that idea. Mixin' it up! It'll surely be interesting to read. 3nodding

Westice rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 2, 3, 6, 6, 1, 4, 4, 6, 2, 5, 5, 1, 2, 5, 2, 5, 6 Total: 75 (20-120)

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
"I had a very strange encounter with that black haired girl yesterday," I excplained, sighing and sitting down, "I don't admit to entirely knowing what she was talking about. She was talking about how our lives may not be our own and - hey, where's Charmie going?"
Cerise turned and we saw Charmie heading out the door. "I think you bored him," she replied.

Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oow: PART III: ATTACK OF THE KILLER PART

Biw: The girl, Iris, the girl I’d idolized, was pretending to be someone she wasn’t. I didn’t want to look at her when she replied to me, so, tearing my hands away from hers, I turned around, staring at the floor. She was quiet for a while, until I made an impatient gesture at her, and she spoke.

“It’s difficult to explain,” she said frankly. I snorted.

“I’ll bet it’s ‘difficult to explain’. Pretending to be someone’s oldest friend can’t be that easy—”

“No, Ceil… I am your childhood friend. I may never be able to prove that I’m your Ai, but I can explain why I look so different. Maybe that’ll make you think better of me.” Her voice was growing quieter, and more pitiful, and I was moved to turning around and looking into her nearly-crying face.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
Oow: PART III: ATTACK OF THE KILLER PART

Biw: The girl, Iris, the girl I’d idolized, was pretending to be someone she wasn’t. I didn’t want to look at her when she replied to me, so, tearing my hands away from hers, I turned around, staring at the floor. She was quiet for a while, until I made an impatient gesture at her, and she spoke.

“It’s difficult to explain,” she said frankly. I snorted.

“I’ll bet it’s ‘difficult to explain’. Pretending to be someone’s oldest friend can’t be that easy—”

“No, Ceil… I am your childhood friend. I may never be able to prove that I’m your Ai, but I can explain why I look so different. Maybe that’ll make you think better of me.” Her voice was growing quieter, and more pitiful, and I was moved to turning around and looking into her nearly-crying face.

He is gonna break her heart! crying

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
BarnOwl6-5
"I-I want to talk to you," I told her, hoping I didn't sound too forceful. She paused in picking up her things to look at me expectantly.
"Go on," she prompted. I paused for a moment, looking around to assure myself that there was nothing that she could use to kill me before continuing.
"Well, I was just hoping that um, well, you don't have to if you don't want to... but... um..."
I was blowing it. There was no way I could do this. Maybe if I didn't look at her, I could summon up the words, but I seriously doubted it.

"Hey, before I forget," Carmine interrupted, reaching into her purse. My heart stopped. What did she have in there? Was she going to shoot me with a knife? Or stab me with a gun? But what I didn't expect was the money that she pulled out of her purse. "This is for you and your friend. Buy yourselves something pretty.
"What's this for?" I managed to ask, not moving. She rolled her eyes as if it were completely obvious.
"Payment for your acting," she replied, her eyes wide and her voice slow, as if she were spelling something out for a first grader. "You didn't think that I'm so cold-hearted that I wouldn't pay you for services rendered, did you?"
"I thought living was our payment," I muttered to myself.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
BarnOwl6-5
BarnOwl6-5

"Hey, before I forget," Carmine interrupted, reaching into her purse. My heart stopped. What did she have in there? Was she going to shoot me with a knife? Or stab me with a gun? But what I didn't expect was the money that she pulled out of her purse. "This is for you and your friend. Buy yourselves something pretty.
"What's this for?" I managed to ask, not moving. She rolled her eyes as if it were completely obvious.
"Payment for your acting," she replied, her eyes wide and her voice slow, as if she were spelling something out for a first grader. "You didn't think that I'm so cold-hearted that I wouldn't pay you for services rendered, did you?"

I love the lines. I just want to know. WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS!? I'M DYING TO KNOW!

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Westice
"I had a very strange encounter with that black haired girl yesterday," I excplained, sighing and sitting down, "I don't admit to entirely knowing what she was talking about. She was talking about how our lives may not be our own and - hey, where's Charmie going?"
Cerise turned and we saw Charmie heading out the door. "I think you bored him," she replied.

I love Charmie getting bored! I can totally see him doing that! xp

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Westice

I sighed. So like him. I shook my head and continued. "She said how I didn't fit in because I was the only one who wasn't supposed to be here or something. She was very sad, and broke down crying. So I, er, kissed her." Cerise threw me a look. "No! It's not like that! It was just a little peck on the forehead. I comforted her for a while, and then I guess I fell asleep, because when I woke up, she was gone." I got up from my couch. "I wonder if I should look for her?"

What will be Cerise's response?

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Good starts everyone, good starts!

Westice rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Cerise looked serious for a moment. She sat down next to me, a look of concentration on her face. She opened her mouth once or twice, but didn't say anything. I started nodding off again, she was taking so long. I glanced at the clock. Then I shook my head. We were going to be late for school!
"Never mind, Cerise!" I exclaimed as she opened her mouth again, "We have to get to school! Or Ms. Sungit is really gonna let us have it!" I grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
BarnOwl6-5
BarnOwl6-5
"I-I want to talk to you," I told her, hoping I didn't sound too forceful. She paused in picking up her things to look at me expectantly.
"Go on," she prompted. I paused for a moment, looking around to assure myself that there was nothing that she could use to kill me before continuing.
"Well, I was just hoping that um, well, you don't have to if you don't want to... but... um..."
I was blowing it. There was no way I could do this. Maybe if I didn't look at her, I could summon up the words, but I seriously doubted it.

Carmine gave me a look and a slight grin spread across her face.
"Hey, for all you know, that was a coincidental accident," she told me, moving closer with a sparkle in her eye. "And there's money in there for your friend too. You guys were a big hit with my audience."
"I don't know what to say," I muttered. And it was the truth. I had no idea how to react to any of this. In my mind, it did seem that at least there was some point to all of this, but I didn't know what it was. Carmine winked at me.
"Don't act like you didn't love it," she giggled, starting to walk away. "I saw that look in your eye last night." And she was gone before I could get a word in edge wise.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
BarnOwl6-5
BarnOwl6-5
BarnOwl6-5

Carmine gave me a look and a slight grin spread across her face.
"Hey, for all you know, that was a coincidental accident," she told me, moving closer with a sparkle in her eye. "And there's money in there for your friend too. You guys were a big hit with my audience."
"I don't know what to say," I muttered. And it was the truth. I had no idea how to react to any of this. In my mind, it did seem that at least there was some point to all of this, but I didn't know what it was. Carmine winked at me.
"Don't act like you didn't love it," she giggled, starting to walk away. "I saw that look in your eye last night." And she was gone before I could get a word in edge wise.

I stared in slight anger and shock as I stared after her. What the hell did she mean by that? I didn't...uh...well, you know...
I shook my head, and decided not to pursue her. I could only confront her if I had back up. Which I did not. So instead, I turned and made my way towards the cafeteria, where my friends were no doubt waiting for me. Not that I was in a hurry to see them. I wondered if Charmie had spilled the beans yet.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
When we got to school, Charmie was waiting for us. I glared at him for bailing on us, but we didn't have time to yell at him. We had to get to class right away. The three of us headed towards our classroom, and as we did, I looked around for the black haired girl. Where did she go? Did she not come to school today? Did she never truly exist at all? But I shook my head. That was foolish! She'd turn up sooner or later!

Gracious Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Signature Look 250
Someone did fanart of your fanfic :3

http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Fanart-of-a-Fanfic-387633820

Space Lover

crystal zap
Someone did fanart of your fanfic :3

http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Fanart-of-a-Fanfic-387633820

Not just someone! The creator of the GAME! :O