Welcome to Gaia! ::

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
DEIZ WRITING PARTY!

Reserved for Westice, BarnOwl6-5, Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine and their various associates.

Writing for the ever-so-pleasing DeIz game, which can be found for download here if you're interested. (And reading this, which you're probably not.)

Toodle-oo!

-Raven

User Image

EDIT, 23 JULY 2013:

BARNOWL6-5 HAS GOTTEN ART DONE BY NONE OTHER THAN MIKE INEL, THE CREATOR OF DEIZ, FOR HER AWESOME POSTAGE IN THIS THREAD!

THE POST:

BarnOwl6-5
I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything around me, causing me to slam into a person heading in the opposite direction. We fell to the floor, and when I looked up, it was just the person I wanted to see.
"If you were hoping to get in on my next film, you're going to have to wait a bit," Carmine teased, not looking too upset at having been knocked down. This was it. I opened my mouth to say exactly what I thought about her little movie, but nothing came out. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or was it your friend?" I felt my face grow hot.

THE ARTZ:

User Image

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dudes...WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A DEIZ ROLEPLAY! TOTALLY!!!! blaugh

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BarnOwl6-5

That... sounds... AWESOME cat_eek

I CALL CHARMIE

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
BarnOwl6-5

That... sounds... AWESOME cat_eek

I CALL CHARMIE

Dibs on Cerise! mrgreen

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
THEN CEIL IS MINE, BITCHEZ! (Love you!)

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Out Of Writing: Starting with Iris/Ceil.
May make them not actually get together. What do you think?
Also, I'm going to edit the "memory" scene a tiny bit for a change that I'd like to make. 'CAUSE.

Back In Writing: I stared at our locked hands for several moments. I wasn't sure I understood everything. I tended not to understand everything much of the time, anyway, and this situation was... too confusing.

"A-- Ai?" She looked at me with her big, pomegranate-red eyes, and smiled again. It didn't make sense. How could we not have recognized one another before? I had been friends with this girl for so long... we'd been the best of friends, always watching movies together, or playing at my house... I just didn't see how we could have passed by one another for so long, in plain sight. I felt like I was in one of Iris' films: We caught glimpses of one another, and even established a new sort of faraway friendship before we knew who we used to be to each other....

"That's right," she said, in her whispering voice, and put a hand on my face, leaning up to kiss me.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
This is the day after the "Her" ending.

"She" is strange and wise, so she definitely needs more explaining. Time to put me thinking hat on!

Chapter (insert chapter # here): Her is Who I'm referring to... I think
When I woke up the next morning, I felt strange. There were many things that could've caused this sensation. It might be because I had just woke up and had not eaten since yesterday, therefor I was hungry. It could be because of my night terrors keeping me up again. Or it could be because of the conversation I had with the black-haired girl yesterday about who really loved who, and what was scripted and junk. Yeah, that's it. I'm going with option one.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
Out Of Writing: Starting with Iris/Ceil.
May make them not actually get together. What do you think?
Also, I'm going to edit the "memory" scene a tiny bit for a change that I'd like to make. 'CAUSE.

Back In Writing: I stared at our locked hands for several moments. I wasn't sure I understood everything. I tended not to understand everything much of the time, anyway, and this situation was... too confusing.

"A-- Ai?" She looked at me with her big, pomegranite-red eyes, and smiled again. It didn't make sense. How could we not have recognized one another before? I had been friends with this girl for so long... we'd been the best of friends, always watching movies together, or playing at my house... I just didn't see how we could have passed by one another for so long, in plain sight. I felt like I was in one of Iris' films: We caught glimpses of one another, and even established a new sort of faraway friendship before we knew who we used to be to each other....

"That's right," she said, in her whispering voice, and put a hand on my face, leaning up to kiss me.

Popular customs dictate that you must make them get together.
However, you could have them try and have it be too awkward for them so they just remain friends.
Good start, by the way.

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Westice

Popular customs dictate that you must make them get together.
However, you could have them try and have it be too awkward for them so they just remain friends.
Good start, by the way.

Yeah, I suppose. I don't really know; it's hard to say. Especially with this twisty-thang I have in mind.

If someone else decides they want to do a good Iris/Ceil ending after this, that's fine.

Thankies! I like yours, too. Very amusing!
whee

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
(I'm starting with Secret Film, AKA...)
Chapter: "Heh. It was worth it"

I couldn't look Charmie in the eye. It was just too weird. We were still friends, but I couldn't look him in the eye. It definitely beat the alternative, I suppose, which was being dead. Everything else that had happened to me the day before had been completely wiped from my mind by what had happened. And yet, I still couldn't look my best friend in the eye.

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BarnOwl6-5

I couldn't look Charmie in the eye. It was just too weird. We were still friends, but I couldn't look him in the eye. It definitely beat the alternative, I suppose, which was being dead. Everything else that had happened to me the day before had been completely wiped from my mind by what had happened. And yet, I still couldn't look my best friend in the eye.

Whoop! Man/man AND awkward goodness! heart

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
BarnOwl6-5

Good start! I love the chapter title (I should give my chapter a better title.)
The only thing I would do is reword it so you use the same phrase three times.

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Westice
BarnOwl6-5

Good start! I love the chapter title (I should give my chapter a better title.)
The only thing I would do is reword it so you use the same phrase three times.

I actually think it works, with the same phrase, just because it shows his obsessive nervousness about dealing with Charmie now.

I should have a title, too.... But I'm terrible at those....
gonk

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oow: Iris/Ceil: Part II

Biw: I stopped her, though.

It didn’t make sense to me. She… wasn’t the girl I knew….

“You can’t be my Ai,” I mumbled, stepping away from her, and looking at my brightly-polished school-issued shoes. “She was… brown-haired… and with lavender eyes… you don’t even look like her! How could you be her?”

“Silly—" She began, but I cut her off.

“How can you be? Anyone can make up a sappy story about… about two teenagers in love, and their tragic parting. Shakespeare did it hundreds of years ago. You could just be making it up.” I didn’t see why she would, really—she never seemed interested in me, or even knew me until today—but I could see no other reason why this girl, who had so little resemblance to my old friend, would decide to pretend to be her like this.“And don’t call me ‘Silly’. The name’s not yours to call me.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff