Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
NEXT PARAGRAPH!!!
(Out of script: Ceil is a moron. cat_xp )

(BIS) I slowly hauled myself out of bed. Why did I have school today? Why couldn't it be one of those not-school days? As I shuffled to my kitchen where I sadly lived alone with my sad self, the door bell wrang That would be Charmie, here to walk with me to school, like always. I just hoped he wouldn't ask about the black haired girl. I hadn't yet figured out myself how I felt about it.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
Oow: Iris/Ceil: Part II

Biw: I stopped her, though.

It didn’t make sense to me. She… wasn’t the girl I knew….

“You can’t be my Ai,” I mumbled, stepping away from her, and looking at my brightly-polished school-issued shoes. “She was… brown-haired… and with lavender eyes… you don’t even look like her! How could you be her?”

“Silly—" She began, but I cut her off.

“How can you be? Anyone can make up a sappy story about… about two teenagers in love, and their tragic parting. Shakespeare did it hundreds of years ago. You could just be making it up.” I didn’t see why she would, really—she never seemed interested in me, or even knew me until today—but I could see no other reason why this girl, who had so little resemblance to my old friend, would decide to pretend to be her like this.“And don’t call me ‘Silly’. The name’s not yours to call me.”

Aw! Poor Iris! Really destroys the beautiful image you get at that ending! I love it!

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Westice
BarnOwl6-5
(I'm starting with Secret Film, AKA...)
Chapter: "Heh. It was worth it"

I couldn't look Charmie in the eye. It was just too weird. We were still friends, but I couldn't look him in the eye. It definitely beat the alternative, I suppose, which was being dead. Everything else that had happened to me the day before had been completely wiped from my mind by what had happened. And yet, I still couldn't look my best friend in the eye.

Good start! I love the chapter title (I should give my chapter a better title.)
The only thing I would do is reword it so you use the same phrase three times.

(I ain't taking any criticism from someone with a chapter title as weak as YOURS!!!) xp

Neither of us had told Cerise what had happened yet. I wanted to spare her from the shame that we had (though I was more worried that she might try to make us reenact the film). I still didn't know how I was going to confront Carmine about this. Actually, it would probably be better if I just didn't say anything at all. But I wanted at least a little bit of justice. At best, I could at least get her to digitize our faces so no one would recognize us. At least that was a start...

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Westice

Aw! Poor Iris! Really destroys the beautiful image you get at that ending! I love it!

You're too kind, I'm sure! *Pulls out huge, feathered fan; fans self coquettishly*

Anyhow, I had the idea that she would be sort of pretending to be someone (having changed her hair and eyes with contact lenses when she grew older) and Ceil rejecting her in part because of it. (It's partly a lashing out to the idea behind IQ; people actually do get angry when they feel they've been lied to in a romantic situation.)

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
No one's actually commented on my paragraph! cat_gonk

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
BarnOwl6-5
Westice
BarnOwl6-5
(I'm starting with Secret Film, AKA...)
Chapter: "Heh. It was worth it"

I couldn't look Charmie in the eye. It was just too weird. We were still friends, but I couldn't look him in the eye. It definitely beat the alternative, I suppose, which was being dead. Everything else that had happened to me the day before had been completely wiped from my mind by what had happened. And yet, I still couldn't look my best friend in the eye.

Good start! I love the chapter title (I should give my chapter a better title.)
The only thing I would do is reword it so you use the same phrase three times.

(I ain't taking any criticism from someone with a chapter title as weak as YOURS!!!) xp

Neither of us had told Cerise what had happened yet. I wanted to spare her from the shame that we had (though I was more worried that she might try to make us reenact the film). I still didn't know how I was going to confront Carmine about this. Actually, it would probably be better if I just didn't say anything at all. But I wanted at least a little bit of justice. At best, I could at least get her to digitize our faces so no one would recognize us. At least that was a start...

cat_stare

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Westice
No one's actually commented on my paragraph! cat_gonk

Because it sucks! But not really. I love it! dramallama

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Who's actually at the door? LET'S FIND OUT!

As expected, Charmie stood at the door, wide grin on his face. Cerise was there with him, which was a bit unexpected.
"Yo, Ceil!" Charmie exclaimed, "How's it going?"
"Okay, I guess," I replied, a bit confused to myself.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything around me, causing me to slam into a person heading in the opposite direction. We fell to the floor, and when I looked up, it was just the person I wanted to see.
"If you were hoping to get in on my next film, you're going to have to wait a bit," Carmine teased, not looking too upset at having been knocked down. This was it. I opened my mouth to say exactly what I thought about her little movie, but nothing came out. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or was it your friend?" I felt my face grow hot.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
BarnOwl6-5
I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything around me, causing me to slam into a person heading in the opposite direction. We fell to the floor, and when I looked up, it was just the person I wanted to see.
"If you were hoping to get in on my next film, you're going to have to wait a bit," Carmine teased, not looking too upset at having been knocked down. This was it. I opened my mouth to say exactly what I thought about her little movie, but nothing came out. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or was it your friend?" I felt my face grow hot.

Carmine is such a b****!

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Westice
BarnOwl6-5

Carmine is such a b****!

Don't worry, it gets better! cat_wink

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
BarnOwl6-5
Westice
BarnOwl6-5

Carmine is such a b****!

Don't worry, it gets better! cat_wink

I don't like way your cat is winking at me...

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
"What's wrong with you?" Cerise wondered, "Are you all right?"
I sighed. They were my best friends. Or were they? I was so confused by what the girl said yesterday, I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. Or was any of it real? I had no way of knowing, but for now, talking to my friends would help. Maybe.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I-I want to talk to you," I told her, hoping I didn't sound too forceful. She paused in picking up her things to look at me expectantly.
"Go on," she prompted. I paused for a moment, looking around to assure myself that there was nothing that she could use to kill me before continuing.
"Well, I was just hoping that um, well, you don't have to if you don't want to... but... um..."
I was blowing it. There was no way I could do this. Maybe if I didn't look at her, I could summon up the words, but I seriously doubted it.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fluxit Aqua et Sanguine
Oow: Iris/Ceil: Part II

Biw: I stopped her, though.

It didn’t make sense to me. She… wasn’t the girl I knew….

“You can’t be my Ai,” I mumbled, stepping away from her, and looking at my brightly-polished school-issued shoes. “She was… brown-haired… and with lavender eyes… you don’t even look like her! How could you be her?”

“Silly—" She began, but I cut her off.

“How can you be? Anyone can make up a sappy story about… about two teenagers in love, and their tragic parting. Shakespeare did it hundreds of years ago. You could just be making it up.” I didn’t see why she would, really—she never seemed interested in me, or even knew me until today—but I could see no other reason why this girl, who had so little resemblance to my old friend, would decide to pretend to be her like this.“And don’t call me ‘Silly’. The name’s not yours to call me.”

Dude! Carmine has "lavender" eyes. I'm totally going to work that into my ending for Carmine! I'm going to make it so that Carmine turns out to be Ai! talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff