Working by yourself 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Just to keep it plain and simple, I am looking for people interested in doing collab work with me =) I would like to collab on a fanfiction or an original idea. As of now I am more interested in doing a Strawberry Panic! or Girlfriends fanfic.

To let it be known, I rarely input OCs into fanfics when collabing unless they are strongly developed. If you would like to do an OC, we will have to go through an extensive character development process. I will let you know the requirements and help you, of course <3 If you are interested please post here. Thank you.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xxxxx

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xxxxx
Well, What type of collaboration are you thinking of?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Any kind. It doesn't matter what type of plots or what genre. I'm just looking for a group of people who are willing to start a collab site and collab together, exchange ideas, etc.

If I'm not interested in an idea, then I'm sure someone else will be interested. My friends and I were talking over how cool it would be to start a giant collab forum/site and get a group of people to critique, write with and bounce ideas off of. We haven't really shelled it out completely but we know what we want to do.
Seems interesting. I am willing to join, but won't be on too much today due to College.
OH my! I want to try doing something like that! I'll warn you, I am a mere beginner. But I can try to help! English isn't my first language, so my grammer might be a little off. yum_puddi

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
vampire-shushi
OH my! I want to try doing something like that! I'll warn you, I am a mere beginner. But I can try to help! English isn't my first language, so my grammer might be a little off. yum_puddi

Daaaw, that's fine =D We can discuss ideas if you like! We're all here to help each other and learn. What is your first language? =3
Yes, now that I have more time I too want to help in your project. Could help my writing skills and feed the plot bunnies inside my head.
ii_kupkakez_ii
vampire-shushi

Daaaw, that's fine =D We can discuss ideas if you like! We're all here to help each other and learn. What is your first language? =3

Mine is Hmong, emotion_yatta I suppose not a language you hear often, not unless you are in the states! emotion_sweatdrop
But...YESS! Ideas! What story are you thinking about so far?

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oh my, how intriguing, can I join you?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
iAnnarrhh
Oh my, how intriguing, can I join you?

Sure! Please do =) What kind of things do you like to write about and what kind of writing do you do? =3

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
vampire-shushi
ii_kupkakez_ii
vampire-shushi

Mine is Hmong, emotion_yatta I suppose not a language you hear often, not unless you are in the states! emotion_sweatdrop
But...YESS! Ideas! What story are you thinking about so far?

No, I've never heard of that before =D But it sounds interesting! You could incorporate it into your writing and let more people know about it! It sounds like a Korean word or something :0 But I was thinking about something dramatic, horrific and adventurous! I don't usually write things like that. I just stick to the horrific xD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Storm Hunter501
Yes, now that I have more time I too want to help in your project. Could help my writing skills and feed the plot bunnies inside my head.

Oh cool stuff =) Welcome aboard to you as well! What do you need hep with in your writing? Is it just your skills such as grammar and transitioning or is it how to start and where to end? The latter is always my problem xD But I found a way to solve it thanks to my English teacher lol

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
ii_kupkakez_ii
Storm Hunter501

Oh cool stuff =) Welcome aboard to you as well! What do you need hep with in your writing? Is it just your skills such as grammar and transitioning or is it how to start and where to end? The latter is always my problem xD But I found a way to solve it thanks to my English teacher lol

I don't have much problems with my writing actually ^^; I might sound full of myself but I've got 7 years worth of experience even if I'm 13. However the use of words beyond my level may corrupt my writing and understanding..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff