Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm looking for a certain someone who might be interested in doing a collaboration with me. I'm looking for someone to help work out the kinks and help out a bit. The story will be based on a number of things. (Mostly social issues!) I'm looking for someone who is willing to write blood! Gore! Someone who can step out of their Comfort zone! If you are easily offended then this isn't the job for you. Let me just list the important things:

Genre: Slice Of Life (Expect all sorts of things)
Deadline: We can talk it over.
What I expect: I'm looking for someone to help with character development, editing, story ideas/improvement, research, opinions, so looks like I'm just asking to help set down the foundation. ( A lot to work with!)
(Did I mention the characters are animal-anthropic characters?)

Unnecessary will take place with a young tiger named Yuri. Moving to a trash-heap-of-a-town to live with his parents. Regarding his own beliefs towards social issues and his own. The story will move around other characters with troubled pasts and horrific events. Think of it as being connected by people which lead to events. Also it has some religious conflict involved. (It has all sorts of things!)

(Character refs are wonderful and profiles have a rough-outline to them. Don't worry it's not very rough.)
http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/cyopathic/Shirley.png
http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/cyopathic/barry.png
http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/cyopathic/nicolecat.png

Unnecessary has religious philosophy from our modern religions. (Mostly protestant.) Yes it will also have issues such as same sex marriage and cloning. It will have a huge relation to religion and "Down To Earth." Please expect that. Just imagine the modern world with a twist.

With that said, let me list off the requirements I want you to look at before considering.

- Make sure you can do this! (Nothing is more worse than being busy and taking on more priorities.)
- You are open and comfort to this environment of research. (I don't want to be the reason you have to join a support group)
- You are a team player! (Enough said)

(Applicants will be decided either Feb 23 or Feb 24)

Name:
Desired amount based on (word, chapter, exc.)
Estimated time to work on project:
Comfortable with mentioned genres: (Yes/No)
Desired contact (PM, e-mail, IM, Text):
Comments about yourself:
Writing sample(s):

(Bonus: You can be credited 5k for writing a small sample plot and script. (Please remember to use anthropic-character(s) when writing the plot.) [You will only be credited once]

Decided applicant will be credited as co-author and hopefully we can continue to work together. Good luck everyone!

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200