Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
█████ ██ ████ █████ █████ ▌██████████

→ Searching for a collaboration partner on a few ideas I have in mind. A couple of them are twisting the original fairytales around in some way (Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, etc); there are a few fantasy ideas, some science fiction. Shoot a PM my way or post here if you're interested. ←

A little about me: I'm an eighteen year old female from Australia. I work a lot, but I always have plenty of time to get online. If I'm away for a while, I'll try get on my phone and have the consideration to message you my reason. I love to roleplay to improve my writing, and one day I want to be a published author.

██████████ x▌█████ █████ ████ ██ █████

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Bumping out of freaking boredom, even though I shouldn't be.
I'd be down for a collab, seeing as I need to get back into the swing of writing myself.

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hiya! c: Alrighty. What kinds of things are you into? I have a few ideas, but some of them might depend on what you're interested in.

Newbie Gaian

could you manage to squeeze a third partner in ther easwell? I adore Sci/Fi and rping, what you have in mind sounds like fun!

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
vacantclouds

Well, the other person didn't reply to me after the initial post, so I think we could collab ourselves. What kinds of things were you thinking? I've been developing the twisted fairytales, if those are kind of what you want, or I can pick something else. The science fiction part includes one of the fairytales, or time travel, or anything else we decide on.
Let me know? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces