Welcome to Gaia! ::

Only comment if you can actually join and be available. i dont want to get excited to start this with someone and then they never reply. i need some one who can write really well and will be here. the story is like a fantasy adventure in a world out of the universe, like the world of lotr. if interested comment below and PM me
I'm be happy to oblige you of your request, could you message me with the details of your RP?
I'd*

Eheheh...
Its not a rp.
Okay, I'm still interested though~ C:
I'd need more information before I could make a decision. How long is this project of yours? And what sort of obligations would you expect out of a writing partner? And how do you intend to co-ordinate everything?
I would love to work with you, since you're helping me with my story I would like to return the favor. whee

Shirtless Gekko

heartlesswriter

I am willing to write with you. Like what one of the few people above said, what do you expect out of your partner? What is the plot? Are we writing a chapter then the other writes the other or do we write as much as we can and then send it to each other? I'm doing a collaboration with one of my friends right now and we have over 50 pages on Word (we started in March 2012 I believe.) I also have been looking for someone to work with on a story. If you're curious, I have been a roleplayer since 2010 and I have been writing for a year. Unfortunately, I do have some samples of my work but I still have some roleplays I can show you if you want to see my writing style.
@LtBunsBuns message me and ill give you my email and we can discuss further on the story and what i expect in a partner etc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff