Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Ok so I am thinking of writing a long story. A serial, all about the end times. Or rather the zombie apocalypse.

((A serial is a publishing format by which a single large work, most often a work of narrative fiction, is presented in contiguous (typically chronological) installments.))

Now I am writing a story that will be in this world. But what I am seeking to do is write with the help of someone else other counts in this same outbreak. And if I get lucky and something really good pops up I might use it in my other story. If I do I’ll give credit to who ever for it.

My core story is set within New York and starts before the outbreak.
Here is a sample of my writing. Yes I know it needs editing and work. I am working on that now. Finding editors and what-not. But that takes time.

---------------------

Lea's Story

---

A loud bang and a gut wrenching sound awoke Lea who was a sleep in the backseat. She was smashed into the seats before her. Knocking the wind out of her and sending her into the floorboards.

“Ow!” She hissed and tried to move but found she was caught up in all sorts of things that where in the backseat with her. “What’s going on?” She mumbled feeling dizzy and confused as she pulled herself up from the floorboards and looked over too where he father was just moments ago, or was it hours ago. Lea was not so sure on how much time had passed when the car wrecked. Her head hurt and she was feeling sick. Lea’s brown hair felt matted to her head and crusty with blood. She was tempted to run her hand though her hair as she looked into the front.

Her green eyes widened with shock at what she saw within the car in the front seat. The damage was unthinkable and would surely cost her a lot to have fixed. But that thought passed away as she took in the details of what was before her. She noticed two things, One her father who had been driving the car was gone. The second was that her Step-mother was very much dead by the looks of the wounds had been dead for what could have been hours. Leslie, her step mother had this huge hole in her neck from where the steel rod that came through the window struck her in her neck and she bleed out.

Lea noticed the blood looked dry or nearly dry without reaching out and touching it. And lets face it Lea had no plans on that. So the blood was nearly dry.

She had fell back into the seat as she looked at Leslie and shook her head hoping that the dizziness would pass and she could think strait. “Oh god,” She moaned out from seeing her step-mothers body like this. The blood bothered her for some reason. There was something about it that just bothered her and her mind kept going over it.

She sat there taking stock of what was going on and what she needed when she heard a noise from outside. Something like a twig snapping or something like that. Lea looked to the window in time to see a man. And his shirt was gore covered and he was limping at the car.

She gasped and looked at his face and could see the same that she seen in her step-mothers face…. Death.
The man who was walking at the car was covered in blood and his own chest was ripped open with blood and gore all over his clothing.

The night was very quite for being in the middle of New York City. But the quite lasted only a moment before Lea screamed in terror and rushed to get away from the man.
“NOOOO GO AWAY!!!!” As she screamed she fought to get out of the backseat to get away form the man who seemed hell bent to get into the backseat to get her. This was when she seen his face. It was Jim, her father.

She screamed again as she panicked trying to open the door from the backseat. She pushes her body to the door to try and force it open and this time as she did the door popped open and she was spilled out into the street.
She gave a startled grunt and quickly crawls away from the car. The zombie was not too fast or too smart as he kept right on coming though the car to get too her.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Ok, so I'm still looking for a partner.
PM me or Post here.
All is good!

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Where will you be posting the story?

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Harley Hearts Mr J
The story that me and my partner write, yes maybe. If he or she would like too.

I am writing a book and if something we do in the shared story is good it might pop into the book. And as stated above I would credit them in the book for it.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Shadow_Fall_Ninja
Harley Hearts Mr J

I am writing a book and if something we do in the shared story is good it might pop into the book. And as stated above I would credit them in the book for it.

That doesn't answer my question.

Friendly Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Streaker 200
Ello ~
Are you still looking for a partner?

Egg

Would you like an editor, too?

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Eternity_Star3
Ello ~
Are you still looking for a partner?
Never found a partner yet.
So I sure am!

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Danisaur01
I so need an editor!!!
Do you want me to PM you with somework? Hehe... I would keep you busy for sure!

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Harley Hearts Mr J
Shadow_Fall_Ninja
Harley Hearts Mr J

That doesn't answer my question.

Ok so you can see it I went and made it Bold for you. The answer is clearly readable. Yes, maybe. If my partner wishes to see it posted then we will, but otherwise nope.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Silver on a white screen, really?! I see why I can't read that color font. White on white... lovely and unreadable.

Egg

Shadow_Fall_Ninja
Danisaur01
I so need an editor!!!

All done ^_^ make sure to let me know when you get it because it may not have sent properly :/

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Shadow_Fall_Ninja

My question was where, not if . _ .

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
The Masked Rose
Shadow_Fall_Ninja
Danisaur01
I so need an editor!!!

All done ^_^ make sure to let me know when you get it because it may not have sent properly :/
Loved it! And it worked out fine. No bold, but that's fine.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Harley Hearts Mr J
Shadow_Fall_Ninja

My question was where, not if . _ .

Woops >< sorry. I don't care. We can find a place here. Or use my off site place. (Wattpad)
It's up to you really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces