Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Hello. I am a writer and I recently started working on my first major writing project--a mystery series called "Perpetual Motion." I am looking for someone to collaborate with. For more information on the series, go here or e-mail me with your questions at synesthesiamer@yahoo.com

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PandorasJackinthebox
Hello. I am a writer and I recently started working on my first major writing project--a mystery series called "Perpetual Motion." I am looking for someone to collaborate with. For more information on the series, go here or e-mail me with your questions at synesthesiamer@yahoo.com

Oooh, looks interesting. Needless to say I am interested. If you still are looking that is.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
The Username Found
PandorasJackinthebox

Oooh, looks interesting. Needless to say I am interested. If you still are looking that is.
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you for your interest. If you can PM me with your email address I will send you more information on the story and characters.

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PandorasJackinthebox
The Username Found
PandorasJackinthebox

Sorry for the late reply! Thank you for your interest. If you can PM me with your email address I will send you more information on the story and characters.

I pmed you. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games