Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Well, hello there! You can call me Maxi or Maximus, whichever you prefer! I'm currently looking for a writing partner that might be interested in writing a zombie/infection/virus story. I personally write my own stories but always get stumped and was thinking that maybe my creative juices could be shared with someone else. I get kinda anxious when meeting new people but I think it's time I try and make some friends or at the very least, meet a writing partner. I'm hoping to find someone with some writing experience, maybe on a high school level such as myself but no experience is welcome too! I'd prefer they be in my age group, late teens-early twenties but I'm pretty flexible. I've never written a story with someone but I imagine we would start from the beginning such as creating a story line, character development and all that jazz.

If I have piqued your interest, get back to me in this forum or feel free to PM. If I don't answer on this account, message me on my other account, Maximus The Malevolent
By the way Gaia users, this is my other Gaia account 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces