Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Oh, hello there. My name's Barb, but you can call me You.

So, basically, here's the thing. I love writing, always have. And I've written so many stories throughout my life. But lately, I've just not felt as motivated as I'd like to. So, I decided to come here and make this little thread.

What I'm looking for is a writing partner. Someone serious, who has the means and time to write a story with me. Preferably, novella length. When it comes to the story itself, I'm more then open to shooting ideas back and forth. I have quite a few ideas, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we'd have to use one of them. I like pushing my own boundaries, and trying to write new things.

At the end of the day, I'm hoping to push myself to write. That's the goal out of all this. I want to write, at least a little bit, every day or so. I've been feeling really rusty, to the point where I haven't written anything in weeks. Which, believe me, is strange. So, in keeping with that statement, I suppose my writing partner would need to feel the same.

When it comes to genres, I'm fairly open to just about everything. I've written romance, horror, fantasy, slice of life, and a few things in between. I write these because they're sort of my strong points, at least I'd like to think so haha.

Well, if I haven't scared everyone off with my huge wall 'o' text, thanks for readin' all that. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

If you're interested, please PM me or post here.

If you could, tell me some things about yourself, what genres you really enjoy writing, how often you write/are online, and any questions/comments you have for me.

I'm long to write a novella/novel with someone and actually try to get it published when it's finished. Would you be up for that?

I have many ideas. And i'd love to do some idea consideration with you. Most of my writing is Fantasy.

I've published two novels already, but it was with a horrible publishing company.
I'd love to help. I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas and twists, especially if I have someone to talk to about them.
I like to write fantasy and science fiction, but I could try to do almost anything. I'm online often and I try to write something every day
I'd really like to improve above all else, because I'm still just a novice. I understand if this is a serious project and you don't want any amateurs, but if it's not, I would really love to do this.

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Kingdom Of Flowers
I'm long to write a novella/novel with someone and actually try to get it published when it's finished. Would you be up for that?

I have many ideas. And i'd love to do some idea consideration with you. Most of my writing is Fantasy.

I've published two novels already, but it was with a horrible publishing company.

Would you like to talk further through PM?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff