Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there! So I haven't really written any stories but I'd love to give it a go! I know I may sound like a complete n00b but I do have some writing experience! A few rp's and stuff like that. I know it's not really a lot especially compared to others but I'm willing to work hard if you give me a shot. =)
I was thinking maybe a fan-fic? Or maybe Fantasy, Medieval, or something like that.
I'd like to find someone that would really be dedicated and wouldn't just quite and wanna move on shortly after starting. I'd prefer if this could take place over e-mail, or a messenger.

The particular fandom I'm looking for is A song of Ice and Fire series/ HBO's Game of Thrones
Sure. I'd love assist you, hun ^L ^ But you're a tad vague, heh heh. Ah, you mentioned fanfics. What fandoms are you considering? Maybe we can brainstorm this together, yes?
Hey there!! Hmm..well which would you be more interested in? A book, show, or movie? Personally I would choose a book or show over a movie.
Personally, I'd rather a novel over both a film and television show. Not so much because I think that I'm above those mediums or anything, I think I would just find it easier to reference from a novel.
That's true. The only reason I'd choose the other two over a film is because I find it easier to learn more about characters and such from them. I don't think two or however many hours is enough time.
What type of books do you read?
I guess I'd have to say I'm more fantasy? At least I guess that's more of the type it would be over anything else.
I tend to read general fiction, but I've also read dabbles of novels from other genres, like Jane Austen. Hmm, I'm currently reading David Copperfield and Walden, though not a diligently as I should.

I've read quite a bit of the classics, but certainly not all. "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Dracula", for example. I've even read some suspense thrillers too, but in general, I tend to stick to general fiction.

Were you considering writing a fantasy story? From the amount of video games and films I've seen, I think I would be able to help you in that field if that is where you're looking.
Well, if choosing a book then yeah it would probably be fantasy. I admit I probably don't read as much as I should. I do need to reach out and read other genre types. Like maybe some classics and stuff.
If it were to be more film or television wise my broadens are definitely bigger.
That's okay, hun. Let's just begin with things you know and build upon that. Maybe there's a movie or television fandom that we both know. Hey, why don't you name some of the ones you're currently into, and I'll name my own to see if there's any similarities.
Okay! ^-^
Hm..well show wise here's a few I can think of off the top of my head.
Merlin -Syfy/BBC-
Supernatural
The Boondocks -anime-
Degrassi -Just kinda started watching it again-
True Blood
Vampire Diaries
Sliders

Movies..eep this is a bit trickier.
I guess I could say Twilight? Even though I would prefer the books over the movies.
Holes
The Ring of Darkness -Not that great of a movie but it was okay-

Book wise..I'll only list two vamp books I've read that weren't listed up there.
Crique Du Freak
House of Night
The Forbidden Game
Fallen
The Secret Circle

These are what I can think of off the top of my head
Hmm, about the only fandom I know that matches is Holes. I had to read that book in school and watch the film. I recall the general themes, but not specific details.

Ah, do you happen to have any pairings from that you fandom that you particularly wish to write for?
For that one? Hm..no not really.

Lonely Sex Symbol

I'll help! Do you have a fanfiction.net account? I'd love to do books or shows>Movies, but I will. If we have to do a movie, Alice in wonderland, 2010 is my specialty right now, but I'm up for anything I know about.
Yeah, I have a fanfiction account.
What types of shows/books do you watch/read?
^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces