Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

Hey, I'm up ridiculously early in the morning and in the mood to write. However, it would be easier if I could have someone to bounce ideas off of and such. If any of you could oblige, I would be most grateful.

Fandoms I've Done/Feel Comfortable With:
Fruits Basket
Bleach

If you have a fandom that you like, and I know it fairly well, I would be willing to do that instead of one in my very limited fields of fanfiction writing. Just warning you now, I have not read/watched Naruto. Just in case you were thinking about it.

Distinct Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
If you're still in the mood to write, I wouldn't mind lending a hand. I quite like these fandoms.

Romantic Lover

RiddleMeThis54
If you're still in the mood to write, I wouldn't mind lending a hand. I quite like these fandoms.
That would be great. =D Thank you so much!

Distinct Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Princess7777
RiddleMeThis54
That would be great. =D Thank you so much!

Of course.

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
If you ever wanted to collab, I wouldn't mind with you. I've been writing fanfiction for a good amount of years now. But, sadly enough, I do not read/watch neither bleach or fruits basket. And lately, my genre has been falling under the category of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai. But if you ever need any help, I am flexable. wink

Any questions or anything, I'm always available.

Romantic Lover

Kaz_Nara
If you ever wanted to collab, I wouldn't mind with you. I've been writing fanfiction for a good amount of years now. But, sadly enough, I do not read/watch neither bleach or fruits basket. And lately, my genre has been falling under the category of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai. But if you ever need any help, I am flexable. wink

Any questions or anything, I'm always available.

Thank you. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces