Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've posted this a couple of times, but never had a response.

Looking for a fellow screen writer or writer interested in screen writing to collaborate with and possibly get the script turned into a film.

No experience needed but I'd like to see a sample of your work and I can send you through a sample of mine.

I've had some experience with films and I've just got my second script funded and it's set to be filmed in February, I have some other ideas but would really like to start from scratch unless there is someone that would like to bring their own ideas to work on.
I'd like to help out. I've written a couple of scripts before. I'm working on one right now.
I don't now if you'd be interested in it htough. But if you want I could tell you what I've gotten so far.
Yeah, I'm always interested in hearing other scripts!

What's the synopsis?
Okay. It's about these twelve kids. Six girls. Six boys. They are seperated from the real world that they were born in. Their also seperated into groups which are: The Girls and The Boys. It's kinda similair to The Hunger Games though.... Here I'll give you a list of the characters names and their purpose so you get an idea of the characters:
The Girls:
Senna- leader of The Girls, sister of Caius, and cooks for The Girls.
Rue- newest member of The Girls, sister of Amun, and makes weapons for The Girls.
Zafrina- the "ninja".
Kachiri- hunter.
Makenna- killer if the rules break and healer.
Katrina- spies on The Boys.

The Boys:
Caius- leader of The Boys, brother of Senna, and healer.
Amun- newest member of The Boys, brother of Rue, and the "ninja".
Eleazar- killer if rules are broken, brother of Santiago, and the newest cook.
Santiago- dies in the begining, brother of Eleazar, and oldest cook.
Demetri- makes weapons for The Boys.
Alec- spies on The Girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas