Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
I wish to create a serious story, but, unfortunately, I tend to leave side stories often to try and complete my main goal story, which makes me a very sidetracked writer, so it is hard for me to stick to stories.
Which means I'm going to puke up some fantasy magic weird crap beginning and I expect you to add on. Eh hem. Now, to begin, I would like it if you add new characters, as long as they aren't just 2-minute characters who die as soon as you meet them and as a result go off on some crazy quest to avenge them. That is kind of stupid, in my opinion. Let the main character(s) gain the trust of the character first, please, before immediately trusting them or having any sort of sympathy for them, or anything of that sort. Please, just try not to be stupid. Now, Let's begin!

I stared up towards the ceiling, as I had for the past several weeks. Nothing seemed real anymore, just another occurrence in my dying world. The blank white wall, to my disappointment, did not reveal any secrets or provide any help to me, and in return I glared at it.
I heard tiny tinkling laughter and immediately sprung up in horror, desperately clawing at the creaky old bed and trying to hide in time. At first nothing happened, and I thought, terrified, maybe she had forgotten about me and gone on to torture another child. But just as I was about to relax a little, her deep voice echoed throughout the room, and I knew my elder sister, Alice, had come to devour my fear. She flung the bed across the room and snarled at me, picking me up by my hair and screaming in my ears.
"You little wench," she spat, her words bursting with hatred, "you thought that just sitting around would make the problem solve itself?" she glared at me expectantly, and I simply grunted, knowing she would interrupt me before I could utter a syllable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff