Welcome to Gaia! ::

i likes the symphony number 40 in g minor?
as a person he was a womanizing ecentric man, as a musician he was a genius, either way I like him.
i really like his music heart
i can listen to it forever!

stare i know i am so pathetic! stare
greg100
i likes the symphony number 40 in g minor?

my mom would play it when i was in the womb ^^
it's one of my favorites smile
ah yes... such a beutiful piece smile 3nodding
I like symphony numbah 41 better though but all Mozart's work is awsome... he's meh favorite composer 4laugh
lol
Mozart is my favorite composer. ive admired him since i was in grade 4. His best works i think are his Requiem(which i get to preform in April YAY YAY YAY) and the opera Die Zauberflote ( the magic flute for those ppl who dont speak german) but all of his works r amazing. just the how simple it really is but with all the harmonies it sounds so complex
I like requiem
my choir performed 'lacrymosa' from hie requiem and ever since then i've loved his work. i even asked for the requiem cd for christmas last year, my parents thought i was weird... then again, i did snuggle with the cd... 9_9;
I loved his requiem!!

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Personally I love all his music...brilliant how he was deaf and could still hear that...Amazing I must say.
DracoTheVampris
Personally I love all his music...brilliant how he was deaf and could still hear that...Amazing I must say.

Uhm, Mozart wasn't deaf. Beethoven was.
I like him : ) He's one awesome dude
redface I...I like Mozart and Beethoven. Albumblatt(Fur Elise) is my fav of all. Im learning how to play it on my Piano.
I don't care for Mozart. His music is far too predictable for me.
It depends on how his work is performed but for the most part I like it. Especially his French Horn Concertos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff