Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play the piano and have been for about 4 years now.

If I could learn a new instrument I'd definitely learn the violin & the harp.

Liberal Capitalist

4,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
I've played the cello (new), trumpet (9 years), french horn (5) and trombone (4). String instuments are hard for me since I cant keep my bow still ._.
I play the violin, I'm really s**t at it though (I haven't even play for two years, though), nonetheless, I don't think I'd rather play any other instrument.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

My main instrument would be the violin and piano where I started off when I was round 3-ish and took the viola 5 years ago due to my teacher's recommendation (long arms and all) and just for the hell of completing the strings ensemble set. I took the cello last year x3. I always wanted to learn the erhu and harp.

Lover

When I came here, the first few things I read was 'I play the piano, I play the guitar'.
Well you know what? HAH I don't play them, its just the fact that they are too common for me.
I play the harp in my orchestra and I would looooove to learn the bassoon, french horn, trombone or maybe even the euphonium, due to fact that the tuba is too heavy. stare

Mega Fatcat

16,450 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
the most beautiful rainbow...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Piano - 11 years
Trumpet - 8 years
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl music has taken up aprox 90% of my life so far. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....is the one in your heart

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
panda inga
I play piano

Violin/Viola/Guitar/Piano
I used to play violin for 2 years, that seems to be the popular instrument here smile . I have also played the piano for 6 years, tenor saxophone for 5 years, and whenever there is time i try to play trumpet. I always wished i had started playing trumpet earlier.
I play bassoon

I really wish i could play the harp though ;c

Thieving Raider

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
I plyed the trumpet for a bit in school. If I were to take up a new one, I would choose drums.

Sparkly Gekko

I play the bassoon, alto sax and flute (majoring in bassoon ^^), but if I could play one other instrument I think It'd be the cello. I am a woodwind freak overall, but if I could learn the cello I'd just die *0* Such a beautiful instrument~

Interesting Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I play piano and guitar.
I would love to learn to play drums, bass, violin, and saxophone. 4laugh
I play bass clarinet, guitar, bass, and am learning trumpet. I'm trying to improve my vocals, and I would love to learn piano, any suggestions?(for vocal and piano and trumpet)

Timely Gawker

Alto Saxophone and piano. Dabbles on Guitar. smile

Gracious Genius

12,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
User ImageOne day you'll look at the starry nightsky...
Piano <3 (beginner)
...and wonder WHERE THE HELL DID MY ROOF GO!?User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out