Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the seasons are amazing biggrin i've listened to them so many times
They are very beautiful. =)
Definitely a good way to branch into the classical world, I'd say. Even for seasoned listeners, it's still great!

Dangerous Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Master_of_Jello
They are very beautiful. =)
Definitely a good way to branch into the classical world, I'd say. Even for seasoned listeners, it's still great!

i got a cd at the library of classical anthems and i listened to them a bajillion times
I feel kinda lame but I'm just discovering a lot of vivaldi music lately. I've heard winter and spring-pretty amazing

Blessed Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Unfortunetly the only pieces by Vivaldi that I distinctly remember listening to are his four seasons. They are definitely fantastic though. Summer and Winter are my favorite of the four. (I can't really decide between the 2 yet)
jeatblack
I feel kinda lame but I'm just discovering a lot of vivaldi music lately. I've heard winter and spring-pretty amazing

Don't worry, me too.
It's never too late to get into classical!

5,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vivaldi. heart
haha you should listen to La Tempesta del Mare...I think that's what it's called. It's one of his other pieces and I just discovered it recently because we're going over Baroque music in my music history class. smile

Dangerous Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lord Sreder
Unfortunetly the only pieces by Vivaldi that I distinctly remember listening to are his four seasons. They are definitely fantastic though. Summer and Winter are my favorite of the four. (I can't really decide between the 2 yet)

lol i've only heard those too sweatdrop
yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_tea

If you truly enjoy his pieces I would really recommend branching out into different time periods and different composers. If you browse through the classical forums you'll find a lot of composer recommendations (my personal favorites are Greig, Prokofiev, Chopin, Liszt, and Dvorak.) I must agree though, as a kid, and even now, I still love his four seasons!

yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_tea
I love Vivaldi and I am still amazed by how long his music has been around.

Lonely Phantom

Vivaldi is great. I had to do a harmonic analysis on the second movement of Concerto Grosso in D minor, it's such a great piece.
Spring and winter.

They're all amazing though.
Love the seasons! L'autunno is my fav. heart I'm also a fan of Vivaldi's Concerto in G.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
I have it on CD and I listen to it whilst driving all the time, it's amazing. biggrin

Benevolent Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Vivaldi is easily my favorite of the classical composers. I have a neo classical version of Winter playing on my profile at the moment where the primary instrument is electric guitar that is accompanied by synthesizers, other instruments and a laser light show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games