No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

who lakes the swan lake of Tchaikovsky?

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
I do...It's a lovely ballet...
I like it too, but it makes me a little sad, I'm not sure why... Just the way the music sounds, I guess... I have seen the ballet, too 3nodding

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's a beautiful ballet...Ah, I wanted to be a ballerina just because of that ballet alone..
the ballet is really a must to see, and the music is also fantastic

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The music was written beautifully, but the composer... had some troubles, which is why some of the music was a bit sad.
I LAKE SWAN LAKE

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kitsune_Soul
The music was written beautifully, but the composer... had some troubles, which is why some of the music was a bit sad.
I LAKE SWAN LAKE

A bit true, but that's what makes it all the more better and such a beautiful ballet...No?
I've played the music in Carnegie Hall...and yes, I do like it a lot. It does have a bit of sadness about the whole thing. Except the Mazurka. That thing is da shizz.
i like it
I like it because it has soft and smooth music..
It is like ure up in the air!
Yeah, I love it. I've only ever heard the music, however. crying Someday I'll get around to seeing that actual ballet.
I like it so much!! biggrin Me too, I have only heard the music; never saw the ballet... crying
I love it, the music is lovely....and I hope to see the ballet someday.......
Kitsune_Soul
I LAKE SWAN LAKE

It's not just because he had some issues in his life. Do you know the story of it? I don't feel like retelling it here, but the two main characters die in the end because that's the only way they can be together. A little insight into why it's so sad.

I lake this ballet too. Especially the music.
I've never actually seen it, but I've heard its theme and I love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff