Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
CosmicKatt
It is sad sad Unlike Ray (another one of my favorite musicians) at least Ray was lucky enough to have a small amount of time in his life to not be blind. I cant even imagine what it must have been like for stevie, being born into the dark.
Ranka_Lee19
I like songs that Stevie Wonder sings my most favorite one is superstition
Its too bad that he grew up being blind and he always wears shades sad
yea i know when he was born blind he must have had to read brail with the little dots and all to tell what it is
Dyslexic Monkey
Isn't She Lovely?

Agreed, I love that song<3.

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
Overjoyed

never gets boring and gives me hope smile
"Girl Blue" & "Love's In Need Of Love Today"
:3

Aged Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ooooh he's so awesome and I wish I can crack high notes like him. XD

Ugh there's too many songs I can't decide. gonk Some have been mentioned already, though one that cracks me up is "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing" because he tries to hit on some girl with some weird gibberish language XD But cool song. 8D And "If you really love me," Ribbon in the Sky" and "Lately" *is a sap for sad songs* 4laugh
lmao! I agree with you on "Don't you worry about a thing" its such a great song but odd at the same time. I saw him perform it live on (some show I cant remember at the moment) and he kept swaying his head to that song, it was the coolest thing ever. lol
Blubbies

Ugh there's too many songs I can't decide. gonk Some have been mentioned already, though one that cracks me up is "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing" because he tries to hit on some girl with some weird gibberish language XD But cool song. 8D And "If you really love me," Ribbon in the Sky" and "Lately" *is a sap for sad songs* 4laugh

Aged Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
CosmicKatt
lmao! I agree with you on "Don't you worry about a thing" its such a great song but odd at the same time. I saw him perform it live on (some show I cant remember at the moment) and he kept swaying his head to that song, it was the coolest thing ever. lol
Blubbies

WooOoooOOoW I never saw him live, but sounds amazing. *ENVY* 8D When did you watch his performance?
Well, I remember watching a biography about him on tv, and they showed a clip of one of his old live shows that aired back when he was still fairly young. lol, he was performing on that show so 'technically' I didnt see him 'live' but that would sure be cool smile
Blubbies
CosmicKatt
Blubbies

WooOoooOOoW I never saw him live, but sounds amazing. *ENVY* 8D When did you watch his performance?

Aged Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
_Isis_729
Well, I remember watching a biography about him on tv, and they showed a clip of one of his old live shows that aired back when he was still fairly young. lol, he was performing on that show so 'technically' I didnt see him 'live' but that would sure be cool smile
Blubbies
CosmicKatt
Blubbies

Awww false advertising! XD S'all good though, I've never watched a biography show about him yet, so you're still way ahead of me. XD whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff