Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Nujabes! Love it man!

I see you have Luv Sic Part 3, there's 5 parts. Part one is okay. Part 2, 3, and 4 are my favorites. There's only a live version of 4. Part 5 is okay, it's Shing02 only since it was made after Nujabes' death.
Dyslexic Monkey
Nujabes! Love it man!

I see you have Luv Sic Part 3, there's 5 parts. Part one is okay. Part 2, 3, and 4 are my favorites. There's only a live version of 4. Part 5 is okay, it's Shing02 only since it was made after Nujabes' death.
Yeah I love part 3, I've been listening to it for about like 2 years and i'm still not tired of it! Probably because i'm still trying to learn the lyrics HAH xp
Really? 5 parts? I've only heard 1-3.. Gotta check them out then!

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
HungryHowies
Dyslexic Monkey
Nujabes! Love it man!

Yeah I love part 3, I've been listening to it for about like 2 years and i'm still not tired of it! Probably because i'm still trying to learn the lyrics HAH xp

Haha I lied! I just found out just now that the studio version of part 4 is out! You should check out the live version too since Emi Meyer is only on the live version. Here's part 4:

Here's part 5:

Dyslexic Monkey
HungryHowies
Dyslexic Monkey
Nujabes! Love it man!

Haha I lied! I just found out just now that the studio version of part 4 is out! You should check out the live version too since Emi Meyer is only on the live version. Here's part 4:

Here's part 5:

OH MY GOD MAN, I AM LOVING PART 4!!!
Thanks a BILLION MAN!!
(Still gotta check out 5, can't wait!!) xd xd xd biggrin biggrin biggrin
Young sir, that is hip hop

Beloved Sex Symbol

blue brothers soul man! redface rofl
Alice Orchid
Young sir, that is hip hop
Well I guess I am into hip hop then! xp
Alice no heart3
Whatchu talkin' 'bout! blaugh

Beloved Sex Symbol

HungryHowies
Alice no heart3
soul man by the blue brothers biggrin
Alice no heart3
HungryHowies
Alice no heart3
soul man by the blue brothers biggrin
Lol are you talking about that one song?
"Immmaaa sooooulll mannnn" do do do do dodododo "Imma sooooulll maaaann" 3nodding
(If that's not the song I probabaly look like an idiot now!)
The word "jazz", which is an early "JASS" written, said the music originally used in Chicago, in 1915. This style of music originated in the early 20th century, as an African-American tradition and European music traditions of the confluence.Hip-hop is a form of musical expression and artistic sub-culture of origin, in the African-American and Hispanic communities, especially in the 1970s in New York City's Bronx. DJ Africa "Bambaataa overview of the four pillars of hip-hop culture: MCing, DJing, B - boying and graffiti writing

izal v2's Wife

Haah, Nujabes is everything.
RIP Jun Seba.
you niggas talkin bout NUJABES like he the progenitor of the genre.

sure he made awesome music, but you overlooking actual JAZZ HIP HOP DUDES like greg osby, guru from gangstarr etcetc
Nurse Patel

sure he made awesome music, but you overlooking actual JAZZ HIP HOP DUDES like greg osby, guru from gangstarr etcetc
Yeah I've only heard the song Moment of truth from Gangstarr, I haven't had the time to check out other songs by 'em but damn that song is NICE
HungryHowies
Nurse Patel

Yeah I've only heard the song Moment of truth from Gangstarr, I haven't had the time to check out other songs by 'em but damn that song is NICE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff