Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got a new playlist on my profile.. I don't know if it's jazz or hip hop..
Can someone help a brother out?
That's hip hop, REAL hip hop. I normally don't like hip hop or rap but this is an exception. I love it<3.
Nujabes is hip-hop; some people consider it an entirely different subgenre called jazz hop, but I'm not a fan of that term.
x3 Technicolor
That's hip hop, REAL hip hop. I normally don't like hip hop or rap but this is an exception. I love it<3.
I used to be a stubborn classic rock person.. I can't believe i've switched to hip hop hah! Thanks!
CRIPPLING ENNUI
Nujabes is hip-hop; some people consider it an entirely different subgenre called jazz hop, but I'm not a fan of that term.
Alright sweet! Jazz hop huh? I'll just stick with hip hop :J Thanks a lot!
you need more then just nujabes on the playlist man. but props for listening to his masterpieces. RIP Nujabes.
lifestyIe
thats def jazzy hip hop, you need more then just nujabes on the playlist man. but props for listening to his masterpieces. RIP Nujabes.
Ah man I wanted to put some Fat jon, Nomak and Dela on there (if you know those guys) But the playlist thing doesn't have any of 'em!
i heard of Nomak and Fat, but not dela. try listening to these fellas:
pyrospoken
nieve
lorisoul
othello
common market
Eponym & Esta

too many to list.
we listen to like digable planets and onra and exile and dela and shingo suzuki and blazo around these parts
lifestyIe
pyrospoken
nieve
lorisoul
othello
common market
Eponym & Esta

too many to list.
You should listen to Dela Cheer (nomak remix). One of my favorite songs by him. Oh and thanks for your recommendations, i'm checking 'em out right now! Any great songs you'd like to mention?
Moron Feldman
we listen to like digable planets and onra and exile and dela and shingo suzuki and blazo around these parts
Wow Blazo sounds really great, I love jazz! I've yet to check the other ones out, so far Blazo is splendid!
HungryHowies
lifestyIe
pyrospoken
nieve
lorisoul
othello
common market
Eponym & Esta

too many to list.
You should listen to Dela Cheer (nomak remix). One of my favorite songs by him. Oh and thanks for your recommendations, i'm checking 'em out right now! Any great songs you'd like to mention?

hmm, any most rappers on Rythmatical's beats are nice. search up rythmatical on youtube.

Friendly Gawker

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sounds like NuJazz to me.
Props!
Ducky Brown
Props!
Wow you've got Fat jon and flying lotus on your profile, love those two!

Friendly Gawker

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HungryHowies
Ducky Brown
Props!
Wow you've got Fat jon and flying lotus on your profile, love those two!

I know,right?
Awesome~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas