Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

Clarinet- Pavane Opus 50, Gabriel Faure

It's so EASY, but I've been in love with the melody since I heard S Club 7 sample it, and went to look up the actual piece. I've done this song as a simple duet with a flutist, and a trio with the same flutist and a pianist, but I've never done it with a full set of instruments and that makes me kind of sad...

Piano- Golliwog's Cake Walk, Debussy

Haha, this one's just fun to play! Also, I was obsessed with Pink by Robert Starer for the longest time in high school. Not a challenging piece in the least, but it used to get stuck in my head for days unless I played it.

Enduring Phantom

I can't stop playing Elder Scrolls environment music on my harp. My most frequented of the songs is Harvest Dawn:

Dapper Vegetarian

I'm a percussionist that specializes in vibraphone (I hope I count...I'm classically trained...), and if I need to cheer myself up, I'll play Ney Rosauro's solo piece "Brazilian Landscape". So cheerful and slightly jazzy and just flows from my hands, always puts me in a happy place. whee

Also, Eric Satie's "Gymnopides". Fun times.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Violin- Praeludium and Allegro by Fritz Kreisler. It is a peice where could play around with dynamics and tone. Czardas and Pablo Sarasate's Zigeunerweisen, finger twisitng but worth it.

Viola- Korosbushka, bond version and Holst's Jupiter.

Cello. Bartok's cello concerto, Theme from the secret garden and vivaldi's summer (sounds more on the cello comparing to the violin IMO)

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Bach's Invention No. 8" and "Prelude in C Minor, Op. 28, No.20" on the piano.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Concerto in A minor Viotti

Gracious Genius

I love playing Meditation de Thais. I like other pieces as well but that piece has to be my most favorite to play heart
Violin: Bach's Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings in C Major
Piano: Moonlight Sonata (Movements 1 and 3), Op. 129 (Rage Over a Lost Penny), most of Chopin's Mazurkas and Waltzes
smile

Magic Cat

11,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
horn here! And mine would be Franz Strauss Concerto Op.8, first solo I ever learned heart

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Camel Ehsex
0toku

for Violin - Bach Ciaconna (Partita No.2)

Yes omg ^

Paganini 4th violin concerto mvt1(end) Allegro maestoso

Oh, the beauty.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nanaith
FreshLimes
What's a song you never tire of playing?

Mine would be Cello Suite No.1 iii-Courante. It's definitely not the most challenging piece for a cellist, but it's so much fun to blast through. Plus it's always a nice crowd pleaser.

I played cello for a long time and...I totally loved this piece too!!!!!!! smile
But then I had to stop because I was also studying the piano and my parents told me that I had to choose between the cello and the piano crying ...So I decided to go pro with the piano instead...
As for the piano,there s also a piece that I love playing:
Ravel s Concerto in G!!!!
I played it 2 years ago for a competition and I still have fun playing it now!!!!
Well,I don t know if it s a crowd pleaser,generally the public prefer his Concerto for left hand(I guess because it s unusual?)

They made you chose? gonk I wouldn't be able to do it. crying

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0toku

for Violin - Bach Ciaconna (Partita No.2)

A thousand times this. I never tire of hearing it, no matter what instrument it's being played on. It is an absolutely exquisite piece of music.

Kawaii Carnivore

AkaTsuki-chan
nanaith
FreshLimes

Mine would be Cello Suite No.1 iii-Courante. It's definitely not the most challenging piece for a cellist, but it's so much fun to blast through. Plus it's always a nice crowd pleaser.

I played cello for a long time and...I totally loved this piece too!!!!!!! smile
But then I had to stop because I was also studying the piano and my parents told me that I had to choose between the cello and the piano crying ...So I decided to go pro with the piano instead...
I played it 2 years ago for a competition and I still have fun playing it now!!!!
Well,I don t know if it s a crowd pleaser,generally the public prefer his Concerto for left hand(I guess because it s unusual?)

Oh , but I can tell you that it was heartbreaking crying .
Since I am soon graduating from high school , I decided that in september, I will pick up the cello again seriously .
Ok , I will have stopped for a year , but since I have been practicing another instrument daily and all of my keys , I think it will be hard at first but I really want to do it !

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nanaith
AkaTsuki-chan
nanaith
FreshLimes

Oh , but I can tell you that it was heartbreaking crying .
Since I am soon graduating from high school , I decided that in september, I will pick up the cello again seriously .
Ok , I will have stopped for a year , but since I have been practicing another instrument daily and all of my keys , I think it will be hard at first but I really want to do it !

Good! You can totally do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces