Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's a song you never tire of playing?

Mine would be Cello Suite No.1 iii-Courante. It's definitely not the most challenging piece for a cellist, but it's so much fun to blast through. Plus it's always a nice crowd pleaser.

Kawaii Carnivore

FreshLimes
What's a song you never tire of playing?

Mine would be Cello Suite No.1 iii-Courante. It's definitely not the most challenging piece for a cellist, but it's so much fun to blast through. Plus it's always a nice crowd pleaser.

I played cello for a long time and...I totally loved this piece too!!!!!!! smile
But then I had to stop because I was also studying the piano and my parents told me that I had to choose between the cello and the piano crying ...So I decided to go pro with the piano instead...
As for the piano,there s also a piece that I love playing:
Ravel s Concerto in G!!!!
I played it 2 years ago for a competition and I still have fun playing it now!!!!
Well,I don t know if it s a crowd pleaser,generally the public prefer his Concerto for left hand(I guess because it s unusual?)

Super Gekko

I play cello as well, and I love playing the Swan. It's not challenging either, but it's a classic and definitely pretty.

Siege Machine's Subordinate

Shirtless Lover

I am a classical singer!
The song I could never get tired of singing is "O Mio Babbino Caro" by Giacomo Puccini.
I've also started learning "Ständchen" by Franz Schubert and I absolutely adore it. Mainly because it's easy enough that I can accompany myself on the piano while singing it =)
For Violin - Vitali's Chaconne, Bach's Unaccompanied Sonata No. 1: I. Prelude, Wieniawski's Scherzo and Tarentelle

For Piano - Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu, Schumann's Eusebius

There's a small list

14,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Violin-I love to play any Irish music I can get my hands on... emotion_dowant
I'm a violist in my orchestra, and as far as solo works go, I do have to say I get tired of all of them eventually, but I love playing Dvorak's symphonies in the full orchestra.
Scriabin etude op. 2 no.1 for piano. Not the most challenging, but I never get sick of this piece.
As a violist, it'd be blasphemy for me to ever admit that I get tired of Hidemith or Walton, but let's just say that the one thing I never get tired of playing, for whatever reason, is Heifetz's arrangement of "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair" - it's just such a cute piece. Damned catchy, too.
As a flutist, pieces I never tire of playing include C.P.E. Bach's Sonata in A minor and Debussy's Syrinx. Neither of them are necessarily technically challenging, but there's just so much potential for expression!

Ursine Comrade

Scriabin's etude op 8 no 12. Good times, bad times, no matter what it always resonates with my emotional states and by the time that final chord fades away, it always feels so very cathartic to play.

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Horn- Haydn's 2nd Horn Concerto, any of the Mozart horn concertos, Dvorak's 9th Symphony, Der Freischutz by C.M. von Weber (awesome horn quartets!), Kopprash's etudes, and nearly anything by Richard Strauss.

Piano- I love Chopin's Impromptus, Mozart's 5th piano concerto (k. 175, especially the 3rd movement), and Kuhlau's sonatinas.

Familiar Seeker

for Violin - Bach Ciaconna (Partita No.2)

OG Gekko

9,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Party Animal 100
0toku

for Violin - Bach Ciaconna (Partita No.2)

Yes omg ^

Paganini 4th violin concerto mvt1(end) Allegro maestoso

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas