Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
third violist in thread. life complete : D
bach cello suite numbers one and three, saint-saens le cygne, hindemith der schwanendreher, elgar cello concerto, vieuxtemps caprice
omg so many violinists

violin viola cello and doublebass are the sexiest things ever invented

but as a pianist, fantaisie impromptu and nocturne op.9-2
I will never get tired of playing Irish Tune from County Derry by Grainger on my Horn, Not a very difficult song but the horn part is very majestic heart heart heart

If you ever do play this song (even if your not a horn player and come across a horn part for it) may I recommend playing it in minor, just for fun, it sounds awesome in minor >.<

Anxious Fatcat

Prokofiev's Prelude in C 'harp' op.12 no.7. It took me ages to be able to play the glissandos but it was sooooo worth it.
FreshMangoes
What's a song you never tire of playing?

Mine would be Cello Suite No.1 iii-Courante. It's definitely not the most challenging piece for a cellist, but it's so much fun to blast through. Plus it's always a nice crowd pleaser.

♔♔♔♔♔

I love the Courante! I also like the Sarabande from Suite No. 5. But my favorites are Le Cygne by Saint-Saëns and Sonata in Em, Op. 38 by Bernhard Romberg.

Familiar Friend

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I sing classically. I love singing pieces near the romantic era.
I love singing pieces by Puccini the best though. <3
It would be sixth station from spirited away on the piano. But then again that's the only real song I know how to play.

Profitable Prophet

This. It's such a simple/easy song, but so pretty. I never get tired of the melody no matter how many times I play through it.

Friendly Gaian

2,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
I play the cello and I just love playing Cello Suite No. 2 i. Prelude by Bach. I can play through it over and over again, yet never get tired of it.
I play the piano. Never get tired of playing Nocturne no.21 by Frédéric Chopin.
Bach;s second cello suite, specifically the prelude. I don't play the cello, but I have a transcription for trombone/euphonium

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I play the Viola and I could not stop playing Gavotte

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0toku

for Violin - Bach Ciaconna (Partita No.2)

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

One of my favorite pieces in the world.

I love Brahms's arrangement of it for piano (left hand.)

Piano: ^above, Liszt's arrangement of Danse Macabre, Chopin's Nocturne in C# minor (Posthumous,) Bach's Prelude and Fugue in C minor (book 2)

Flute: Syrinx

Voice... that's a good question. Depends on my mood! or Schubert's Greisengesang are usually my 'go to' songs.
Well for clarinet I love to play The Song without Words (I'll love my Love), which is the second movement in Gustav Holsts Second Suite in F. I like playing the clarinet solo in the beginning, because it's so beautiful! I tear up sometimes when I hear it played particularly well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff