Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally like Opera A LOT
Baroque all the way. smile
marshmallowXpie

Whom are your favorite baroque composers? Favorite works?
Harvested Sorrow
marshmallowXpie

Whom are your favorite baroque composers? Favorite works?

Favorite composers are J.S. Bach (I learn a lot of his pieces on the piano), Handel, and Vivaldi, as of right now.

Favorite works...

Bach: the English Suites, the French Suites, Well-Tempered Clavier, Italian Concerto, and the Brandenburg Concertos.

Handel: The Messiah, Concerti grossi

Vivaldi: L'Estro Armonico, Op. 3, Concerto No. 5 in A major for two violins and strings; L’Estro Armonico, Op. 3, Concerto No. 10 in B minor for four violins, cello and strings

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love opera and chamber choir. (:
marshmallowXpie

Handel: The Messiah, Concerti grossi

If you're a fan of Handel I strongly recommend the harpsichord suites. 3nodding
sharktooth12
I play piano and viola myself, and they both are awesome... Piano is my inner peace coming out, and viola is fun to play in my school orchestra!

A part of my soul lies with piano I think. ^-^

I also play violin but I play piano much more and better.

Who is your favourite composer?
There are many type of music like classical music,romantic music,rock music ,pop music,soul music etc. my favourite music are classical music and pop music. my favourite pop singer is jastin bieber.
yum_tea yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea

I guess I can say I prefer lighter, more chamber-like music to big, full orchestras. However they are more fun to play in. Some of Dvorak's lighter works, most of Grieg's, a lot of Chopin and Liszt. However I do still enjoy a lot of heavier works like Prokofiev's Suites (my personal favorite is the Death of Tybalt).

As for my favorite time period, I'd definitely have to say I'm a sucker for the Romantic era, but as a kid I could never get enough Baroque.

yum_tea yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces