Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
As I'm not classically trained, I can't really speak to her prowess with the instrument or her talent as a composer. But the music she composes IS wildly emotive, and that's one of the reasons I love it. I understand that the electric violin isn't for everyone, nor are Emilie's sometimes violent lyrics. While she's not Corelli, not Bach, and not Leclair, I find the manner in which she plays their pieces to be incredibly beautiful and moving.
I really enjoy her music and I don't really care what anyone says about me for liking it so much. I have a taste for it and I find her instrumentals inspiring. Also, I dont really care about whether classical musicians listen to it or it makes me look like a hot topic freak. I like her music, I can like gir-doesn't make me or anybody else who listens to her tasteless

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
jeatblack
I really enjoy her music and I don't really care what anyone says about me for liking it so much. I have a taste for it and I find her instrumentals inspiring. Also, I dont really care about whether classical musicians listen to it or it makes me look like a hot topic freak. I like her music, I can like gir-doesn't make me or anybody else who listens to her tasteless
.............................................. K

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces