Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LOVE all the Las Vegas Big Band vocal guys/gals. They are so awesome! I'm talkin about ppl like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sanny Davis Jr., Wayne Newton, and Tony Bennet. Anyone else have a passion for these singers? (some of my favorite songs are "Kick in the head" by Sammy Davis Jr., LOTS of Tony Bennet and Count Basie stuff, "Black MAgic (I forget by who) and Shargi-La by Wayne Newton).
Bandgeekguy
I LOVE all the Las Vegas Big Band vocal guys/gals. They are so awesome! I'm talkin about ppl like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sanny Davis Jr., Wayne Newton, and Tony Bennet. Anyone else have a passion for these singers? (some of my favorite songs are "Kick in the head" by Sammy Davis Jr., LOTS of Tony Bennet and Count Basie stuff, "Black MAgic (I forget by who) and Shargi-La by Wayne Newton).

Count Basieee! biggrin

I like big band in general, but some big band vocals are okay... Some of them don't have that fulfilling voice as Sinatra or Bennet, but that's as far as I know on the subject. Everything else I listen to on big band is instrumental, and Ella Fitzgerald comes on sometimes... But she's more a jazz vocalist in general.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff