• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I love Beethoven's music. I think he's one of the best classical composer's. His sonatas and his other pieces are simply beautiful 3nodding

Versatile Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
wHY DID HE BECOME DEAF?
Blackcrash2
I love Beethoven's music. I think he's one of the best classical composer's. His sonatas and his other pieces are simply beautiful 3nodding

I couldn't agree more
Beethoven is in my mind more of a Romantic composer, but that's just because he pretty much bridged the Classical era to the Romantic era.

Did you know he cut off the legs of his piano so it would sit on the floor? He would then compose based off the vibrations he would feel.

Have you ever listened to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Beethoven's Last Night? Awesomeness right there.

I had to sing this song at a music camp I worked. Ode to Beethoven. Pretty awesome as well.

Then there's all the Beethoven I've played. Eroica, Ode to Joy, bits of the Fifth Symphony.

Gotta love Beethoven.

Conservative Member

What's your favourite composition by him? I LOVE Moonlight Sonata.

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Classical is awesome haha XD
o0 effervescence 0o
What's your favourite composition by him? I LOVE Moonlight Sonata.

I love Moonlight Sonata. It's very difficult to choose.

Friendly Explorer

i like classic music from Ludwig Van Beethoven and W.A Mozart heart ^w^

Dapper Genius

As someone who's performed both his entire fifth symphony, and the fourth movement of his eighth symphony, I have to say...I adore Beethoven. The power of his music, and the history behind just the fifth symphony alone is spectacular.

If you didn't know, his fifth symphony is sort of seen as a musical biography of his life. It starts out dark, because as a child he was pushed to be perfect just like Mozart. There is also the darker time where he tried to adopt his cousin from an abusive household. Eventually, after he realizes that his world is so dark, he triumphs over it and embraces his life, leading as to why the fourth movement is so powerful: he's overcome his hurdles. Or at least, so he thought. Considering his hearing got worse and all.

Mega Noob

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Beethoven is such a magnificent composer, I'm in love with his music, same with Bach, Mozart, and a modern composer, Clint Mansell.

I don't understand people who think this type of music is boring or "not good," to be honest, this is the best type of music there is. The mother of all music. ♥ I play the Cello and the Viola, along with other instruments, played it for a very long time.
Rosie Fayce
Beethoven is such a magnificent composer, I'm in love with his music, same with Bach, Mozart, and a modern composer, Clint Mansell.

I don't understand people who think this type of music is boring or "not good," to be honest, this is the best type of music there is. The mother of all music. ♥ I play the Cello and the Viola, along with other instruments, played it for a very long time.

I couldn't agree more

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Don't say 'whom' if you aren't going to use it right. It just makes you look like an uneducated fop.

I enjoy Beethoven a great deal. The second movement of his seventh symphony gives me chills every time I listen to it.

It makes me mad when people say they love Beethoven and their favorite piece is Fur Elise, Moonlight sonata, or Ode to Joy - because that's all ANYONE knows of his music. That's like me saying I love Tchaikovsky because I like the Nutcracker (which I do, but he has several other practically unheard of musical works which even HE liked better than the Nutcracker) or Mozart because of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, or Bach because of the Toccata and Fugue in D minor. I LOVE Bach and nearly everything he's written, but that Toccata and Fugue are just so overplayed, and often poorly done, that it's ruined the piece for me.

It's like this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Classical composers instead of the Beatles.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Beethoven is the key to my soul.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
iSlinkz
wHY DID HE BECOME DEAF?

He began losing his hearing in his late 20's. It is said that it could be because of his childhood trauma when his dad used to box his ears when he practiced something incorrectly; while it made him an excellent pianist, and composer, it contributed to his health decline. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff