Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
I just remembered La Campanella was one of the main theme songs in an anime a few years back, and just like Keakealani stated, we need more action here in this section.
So post any anime or game music that has been taken from a classical composers repertoire.

I'll start

Quotable Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have a couple! smile

Giant Robo uses "Una furtiva lagrima" from the opera L'elisir d'amore:

And here's the audio only:

And the ending to Gunslinger Girl is based off of Fauré's "Après un rêve". The little section at the very beginning also reminds me of the exposition of the fugue from the Toccata and Fugue in D minor attributed to Bach.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
miyuki_pudding
I have a couple! smile

Giant Robo uses "Una furtiva lagrima" from the opera L'elisir d'amore:

And the ending to Gunslinger Girl is based off of Fauré's "Après un rêve". The little section at the very beginning also reminds me of the exposition of the fugue from the Toccata and Fugue in D minor attributed to Bach.

Nice

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
The whole game Eternal Sonata is based around Chopin. Between each chapter they even take a famous piece of his and give you a bit of information about it while it plays.

Blessed Trader

The old Looney Toons cartoons had plenty of classical music in there, and famous opera works incorporated with the images, too.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Eiko123
The old Looney Toons cartoons had plenty of classical music in there, and famous opera works incorporated with the images, too.

Yup, but it is a pain trying to find the actual films.
Wish these new cartoons also would incorporate classical music to a greater degree crying

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
There's always Fantasia.

Peculiar Dreamer

Not sure if I got the idea right but anime "Nodame Cantabille" is all about classic - there is a lot in pretty much every episode... I love it it was the one and only way to convince my friends to listen to some now they even enjoy Mozart (or at least they pretend so wink )...
If you like visual novels try G-senjou no maou, its one of the best vns, has a great story, and sondtrack made basically from classical music (mozart, bethoveen, bach)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff