Thank You TROGK. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Darc is 10 today. Can't believe it's been that long already.

Congrats.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Now that I have a few billion, I had to get the Rina achievement. heart

haven't decided on the others yet.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

You know me. I had to get all 4 for the achievements. xp

We have a big snow storm on the way. My boss already called me, and said that I don't have to come in tomorrow because we will be closed. Lol. we are suppose to under a state of emergency at midnight tonight.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

We have a big snow storm on the way. My boss already called me, and said that I don't have to come in tomorrow because we will be closed. Lol. we are suppose to under a state of emergency at midnight tonight.

I'm to the point since I missed so many already that I'm just gonna pick and choose the ones I like or can do for free.

Yeah, I heard 1-2 feet of snow for the east coast. It's missing my state to the south luckily.

Stay safe.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

I'm to the point since I missed so many already that I'm just gonna pick and choose the ones I like or can do for free.

Yeah, I heard 1-2 feet of snow for the east coast. It's missing my state to the south luckily.

Nothin' wrong with that. Do what you have/want to. 3nodding
I don't know why I still try to get them all. sweatdrop

I'm super excited. I finally got over my cold, and I'll get to enjoy all the new snow. whee

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

Nothin' wrong with that. Do what you have/want to. 3nodding
I don't know why I still try to get them all. sweatdrop

I'm super excited. I finally got over my cold, and I'll get to enjoy all the new snow. whee

You do because there is nothing better to do on here at the moment, probably. And it makes you feel important/special.

All the cold does is give me the sniffles.

But there has been some good news; ever since my tooth refillings late december, I can chew on both sides again.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

You do because there is nothing better to do on here at the moment, probably. And it makes you feel important/special.

But there has been some good news; ever since my tooth refillings late december, I can chew on both sides again.

That's true. I probably won't stop. xp

So we didn't get as much snow as we were expectin'. My boss calls me up before noon, and tells me that we will be open after all, and now I have to work. gonk

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

So we didn't get as much snow as we were expectin'. My boss calls me up before noon, and tells me that we will be open after all, and now I have to work. gonk

Must not be far enough to the east, where they are getting buckets of snow and near hurricane force wind gusts.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
We are getting a bunch of snow today, just in time to impede my walk to watch the super bowl at a sports bar.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

Must not be far enough to the east, where they are getting buckets of snow and near hurricane force wind gusts.

We ended up only gettin' 4 inches. Just a few days ago we got about 6 inches. Now we could get another foot of snow or more tonight into tomorrow.

I'm at home watchin' the game.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

We ended up only gettin' 4 inches. Just a few days ago we got about 6 inches. Now we could get another foot of snow or more tonight into tomorrow.

I'm at home watchin' the game.

We got six inches of snow yesterday, with bad winds and drifting. It felt like we got most of it as I was walking home...

Still, it was worth it to watch the Super Bowl on a bar's big screens. Food was good too.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Hmm, I didn't use my snowflake charms, and now they got rid of the fusions that use them...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
I went to the nearby convention yesterday for the 5th straight year.

I really overspent. And lost my custom-made Gaia button.

But I did get an autograph I was waiting ten years for (she cancelled last time I had the chance to get it).

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

But I did get an autograph I was waiting ten years for (she cancelled last time I had the chance to get it).

Cool!

Glad that you were able to get the autograph. 3nodding

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

Cool!

Glad that you were able to get the autograph. 3nodding

Yeah, I also went to two of her panels. Oh, I forgot to say whose autograph it was! It was Monica Rial. She does a lot more voices that I recognize than I thought. Back when I first wanted her autograph, it was mostly because of Hyatt (Excel Saga). Now there is Shiro from Deadman Wonderland, Mae Chang from FMAB, the creepy girl from Another, Mirajane from Fairy Tail, Bulma from DBZ Kai... Her voice is unique, and usually for insane female chars. Oh, and Stocking in Panty and Stocking...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff