Thank You TROGK. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Magnetic Lunatic

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
It was a very quiet Thanksgivin'. We actually celebrated it on Saturday, because my mom and boyfriend has to get up really early to work on Black Friday. It's 5pm right now, and they are goin' to bed. So I did all my cookin', and bakin' Last Friday, and Saturday. Today I just made some homemade pizzas for us, and used some of the leftover turkey on them.

Magnetic Lunatic

Master Warrior

22,400 Points
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Did you have a good Birthday?

Magnetic Lunatic

I humbly request your permission to join your clan.
Username: Lenoras
Reason for joining: I wish to fight for the greatest truth and honor. Your guild supports such things.
Were you recommended?: No
If so, by whom? (If no, do not answer):
sometimes i just want to explode when i want to do something but i cant my turtle likes turtle and i like turtles lol so yeah hmmm??
i like fruits i like fruits like turtles lkfnsrongsornvglf
lakkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaasaaaammmmmmbooooooddiiiiiiiieeeeeeee sorry for this i am just posting randomly so ii can get a little ammount of money booty.

Devout Friend

Username: dayday_phresh1
Reason for joining: I love zOMG with a passion and I have been playing for years. I have never been in an active clan. I have been looking for a clan with dedicated members that play zOMG because they want to have fun and is not about the gold. I believe I would be an excellent addition to your clan.

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

Lenoras
Reason for joining: I wish to fight for the greatest truth and honor. Your guild supports such things.

You seem to be missing something in your application. Please read the rules carefully and try again.

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

dayday_phresh1
Username: dayday_phresh1
Reason for joining: I love zOMG with a passion and I have been playing for years. I have never been in an active clan. I have been looking for a clan with dedicated members that play zOMG because they want to have fun and is not about the gold. I believe I would be an excellent addition to your clan.

You seem to be missing something in your application. Please read the rules carefully and try again.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
So Midnight, I think we need to update the front page. Not that many of us play zOMG anymore.

Magnetic Lunatic

Lenoras

Tacos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out