Anniversary Gold for all.

Thank You TROGK. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Once they blew the call (called it a TD), they couldn't overturn it. That's what espn's bottom bar said.

I can't really get behind GB though, because I follow Detroit. Which also had a problematic call or two in its game that cost them. Now GB and Det are both 1-2. At this rate, the best teams won't make the playoffs. I wonder if the refs are from Vegas, and trying to beat the spreads.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Once they blew the call (called it a TD), they couldn't overturn it. That's what espn's bottom bar said.

I can't really get behind GB though, because I follow Detroit. Which also had a problematic call or two in its game that cost them. Now GB and Det are both 1-2. At this rate, the best teams won't make the playoffs. I wonder if the refs are from Vegas, and trying to beat the spreads.

The officials didn't sort it out with his crew first. They should have sorted it out before he went to the replay booth. If they had called it an interception first the play could have been challenged, and decided from there. Forgot Seattle didn't have any timeouts left.

I really just hope the get the ref thing sorted out, and soon. So this doesn't have to happen to any other team. I feel bad for the Patriots and how that game ended.

I guess it is what it is. Still left a bad taste in my mouth.

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

Taken from the dev notices:

Your top 10 pirates were:
1 ) steaklicious - 640,580GG
2 ) Aster -- rem - 543,665GG
3 ) Supreme Yogurt Ninja - 464,000GG
4 ) lRON MAlDEN - 357,870GG
5 ) Nova Release - 356,825GG
6 ) Darc Nightgale - 343,460GG
7 ) ll Agonia ll - 316,625GG
8 ) Sagebomb - 314,780GG
9 ) Morii Jokavitch - 301,935GG
10 ) Irrafay - 299,970GG

TROGK... home of the 6th top pirate of 2012.

Gambino Medic

A choice between siding with Dark elves or vampires... gonna be tough to call

Magnetic Lunatic

I clicked the first one I didn't know any better.
So I'm with dark elves it seems.

Not that it makes a difference.
But I gots this cool badge.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
MidnightBlue9999
Taken from the dev notices:

Your top 10 pirates were:
1 ) steaklicious - 640,580GG
2 ) Aster -- rem - 543,665GG
3 ) Supreme Yogurt Ninja - 464,000GG
4 ) lRON MAlDEN - 357,870GG
5 ) Nova Release - 356,825GG
6 ) Darc Nightgale - 343,460GG
7 ) ll Agonia ll - 316,625GG
8 ) Sagebomb - 314,780GG
9 ) Morii Jokavitch - 301,935GG
10 ) Irrafay - 299,970GG

TROGK... home of the 6th top pirate of 2012.

-Takes a bow.- whee

Magnetic Lunatic

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

The officials didn't sort it out with his crew first. They should have sorted it out before he went to the replay booth. If they had called it an interception first the play could have been challenged, and decided from there. Forgot Seattle didn't have any timeouts left.

I really just hope the get the ref thing sorted out, and soon. So this doesn't have to happen to any other team. I feel bad for the Patriots and how that game ended.

Also, no challenges in final 2 minutes of a game.

and Congrats to Darc, who must really like being a pirate.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rad Lionheart
I clicked the first one I didn't know any better.
So I'm with dark elves it seems.

Not that it makes a difference.
But I gots this cool badge.

Think I'm gonna go with elves too, since I don't like vamps or Gino.

Unforgiving Aggressor

Hello! I'd like to join~

Username: the blossoming beelzebub
    Reason for joining: I'm getting back into zOMG after not playing it for a while. I'd definitely like to join a friendly clan, with the bonus of having a name I'm pretty fond of. I've spent a lot of time playing MMOs, and the game is always way, way more enjoyable when I'm part of a guild and have friends and what not. c: I'm big on teamwork and such too. Also I like tacos.
    Were you recommended?: Nope.
    If so, by whom?:

Gambino Medic

the blossoming beelzebub
Hello! I'd like to join~

Username: the blossoming beelzebub
    Reason for joining: I'm getting back into zOMG after not playing it for a while. I'd definitely like to join a friendly clan, with the bonus of having a name I'm pretty fond of. I've spent a lot of time playing MMOs, and the game is always way, way more enjoyable when I'm part of a guild and have friends and what not. c: I'm big on teamwork and such too. Also I like tacos.
    Were you recommended?: Nope.
    If so, by whom?:

LOL I had to look twice at your application, I was going to say that your missing something in it but now I see you added it to your reason to join. Anyway looks like all is in order so i'll send the invite.

Magnetic Lunatic

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

Also, no challenges in final 2 minutes of a game.

and Congrats to Darc, who must really like being a pirate.

That as well. At least the regular refs will be back in tomorrow nights game, and this weekend.

Thanks! It was fun.
Btw. My leg is still missin'. I can't find it anywhere.

Gambino Medic

*kitties appear and sit near the umbrella stand*

mew cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_4laugh

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Kitties
-Gives them hugs, and treats.-

Omg, I still have so much stuff to do before I leave Friday mornin'. sweatdrop
I need to finish packin', then I have a few errands to run tomorrow before I have to go to work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff