Welcome to Gaia! ::

On behalf of my clan, I welcome this clan as a part of the family. Even though alot of you are stubborn but I will let it go. Theres no point on getting angry at us. We are not conquerers, warmonger, or enemies.. No insults should be necessary to be thrown at. If what you percieve is harsh, I apologize in advance but due to our current status as a clan in the Battle System we cannot show weakness.
Whatever. Ill keep keep my tounge bit for the clans sake. And I have the up most respect for your clan. It was just a misundersstanding. I am sorry. If Gale thinks our clan would do best following you guys, then I wont complain. P.s, When I said your all mean, I was just talking about him.
I guess you can't like every people you encounter. But it happens. It was after all misunderstanding. So don't take anything personal. If you have any questions or concern about things, or even have a problems that you think you need help. The door is open in the Shinsengumi.
Miyamori Mayu
silycat30
I pity such people,
they are so in rage because of meaningless things that they can't see the light in life.
Nevermind one j.r.k
if the others in the clan are ok like here I'll be glad to make new friends.

And thumbs up for Shisengumi you really know how to choose a "smart" representative for your clan. Being rude and vain was never much appreciated, and I don't think that will change soon.

So find someone else to speak in your name, unless you want all of clans to think you're such ****

Greetings for those of you who were friendly and smart enough to communicate like people should, they deserve clan's respect.

Rage? What is this rage you speak of? You were intimidated by him with his wordings. But I sent him because of what he can do. We've seen the light of the tunnel a mile away, have you?

Rude? It was subtle just so you know. Maybe your to fragile to notice it?

Don't also insult what I recruit or who I recruit. You have no idea what in our history been through.

Ok. So will anyone waste their precious time to tell me in short, cause I'm sooo tired about this "history" thing everyone brins up
and jeas don't mind me, I'm new so what?
Miyamori Mayu
Delano Sloane
suganuma
The documents placed have been an offer of an alternative. your leader, Shira, is an outlaw by our law. We have chosen to offer you an alternative to the punishment of following her, an outlaw, orders. We offer for you to be a vassal clan, in which you will receive protection, and assistance in any and all matters. in exchange, you will be required to report if asked, and assist us in any matters that we need your help. this is not an alliance, and in no way negotiable. it is a simple compliance, and the only replies are one of rejection, in which punishment will be administered for, or vows of loyalty, and compliance to our needs.

Take it rough if you'd prefer, it is we who are offering a means of peace.
So basically, Its join or be run over? Wow, THAT IS SO HELPING THE WEAKER CLANS! join us or be destroyed. biggrin I like the other people from the SHinsegumi. your all mean. stressed

Or you can be eliminated by the larger clans that I know. They are war hungry people. They will snag you just like that.

With us being behind you, nobody would dare until you guys are strong enough to fend for yourselves. Plus, we didn't come to you. Your leader did. Just be greatful that we have interest in this group. Otherwise you and everyone else here will be eaten not by us but the other power hungry clans.

?????????????????
Relax your too tense of a person. Plus we got cookies if you want. We hava very good baker who can make really good cakes and cookies.
No, I'm just so tired of wasting my time trying to figure out how this battle and clan system works, cause I've never played before,
and what's that mysterious history and all....but nevermind. I won't bother anyone any more.
I'll just play when it starts. rolleyes
You reminded me of someone in my clan *pokes*
lol
I'm just confused
Miyamori Mayu
You reminded me of someone in my clan *pokes*

You seem nice. And you're here pretty long.
So if it's solved it's solved.
I'll go back to my drawing.
You draw? May I see your work of art? ^_^
User Image
Mayu, tell me again.
What is the ultimate goal of the Shinsengumi concerning the clans?User Image
Miyamori Mayu
You draw? May I see your work of art? ^_^

Ok, but I'm still learning I just got the tablet and it's not easy.
SCHZEN
User Image
Mayu, tell me again.
What is the ultimate goal of the Shinsengumi concerning the clans?User Image
Hmm? Why do you ask? That kind of question seems so familiar ^^
User Image
Well. I mean.

Say there are three clans.

Including the Shinsengumi.

All three are bound by an alliance, and all the other clans are vassals.

Would the Shinsengumi be content with this alliance? Or would it seek to become the governing body?User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff