Welcome to Gaia! ::

True true............

and i was thinking about that to... i dont think anyone really joins clans anymore......

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
So... what does this mean for the future of our cause o.o...(do we even have a cause?)
We always have a cause!

and yours is to add the gun to my drawing!!!

Citizen

Well it don't really matter aslong as we atleast get one person lol...

Citizen

Guitar Playin Fishie
So... what does this mean for the future of our cause o.o...(do we even have a cause?)
oh Fishie... I never told you... but I like you new haircut... xD (your sig) XD XD
Ok so we need new banners........ i wonder if any of our allies are still alive................ and i guess our enemies.............

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Toxmithy
Guitar Playin Fishie
oh Fishie... I never told you... but I like you new haircut... xD (your sig) XD XD
My sig is OOOOOOOOOld

I need to make a new one later.

AND BE PATIENT! Its a virtue!
Guitar Playin Fishie
Toxmithy
Guitar Playin Fishie
My sig is OOOOOOOOOld

Whats a virtue XD

Citizen

I am being patient... Voro is the one being un-patient.... yeah... xD I know that isn't a word.. but still lol... you get the gest of it..

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Lekgolo Voro
Guitar Playin Fishie
Toxmithy
Guitar Playin Fishie
My sig is OOOOOOOOOld

Whats a virtue XD
*Sigh*

Ever seen the movie Warriors of Virtue? Its a great movie.
nope have not xD but its cool... so we need to make people go on reconasense missions
Right......... so i have work tomorrow, well later today really, so i gots 2 hours left

Citizen

lol well unlike yours Lek, mine really does need to be fixed... so I get it first... yeah... xD jk jk
Toxmithy
lol well unlike yours Lek, mine really does need to be fixed... so I get it first... yeah... xD jk jk
>.> i will kill you

Citizen

Lekgolo Voro
Toxmithy
>.> i will kill you
awwww it'll be ok *shhh shhh shhh shh* xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff