Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah so this was the clan you were speaking of.
Hmm, I'll have to keep my eye on you lot. cool

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte

Hehehehe. cool
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

Hehehehe. cool

Yes, I've got my eye on you too Corelli. wink

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte

Of course Chief. xd
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

Of course Chief. xd

Yeah, Yeah, Even when you think your alone your not, I'll be there watching like a stalker. 0.0 jk.

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte
Yeah, Yeah, Even when you think your alone your not, I'll be there watching like a stalker. 0.0 jk.

It wouldn't look too good if somebody successfully got a restraining order or injunction against a police officer now would it? lol
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

It wouldn't look too good if somebody successfully got a restraining order or injunction against a police officer now would it? lol

It wouldn't look very good if the one trying to get a restraining order against a police man was the Second in command of a crime family now would it?

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte
It wouldn't look very good if the one trying to get a restraining order against a police man was the Second in command of a crime family now would it?

Well of course. But that's preposterous. I'm merely a business woman.
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

Well of course. But that's preposterous. I'm merely a business woman.

Preposterous you say, Well, If your such a business woman, What kind of business do you do?

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte
Preposterous you say, Well, If your such a business woman, What kind of business do you do?

I don't feel it's appropriate to share my personal business prowess with others.
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

I don't feel it's appropriate to share my personal business prowess with others.

How would you feel if it was done in a station and you got arrested cool

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chief Devonte

I'm currently doing a long answer law question. Although it's criminal law I'm studying at the moment, I do remember rather a lot about civil law aswell. I'm not legally obliged to tell you anything. rolleyes
Zombie Neith
Chief Devonte

I'm currently doing a long answer law question. Although it's criminal law I'm studying at the moment, I do remember rather a lot about civil law aswell. I'm not legally obliged to tell you anything. rolleyes

Yeah, Criminal law, It would save allot to be your own lawyer I'm sure.
Hey Thymen just wanted to wish you good luck with your clan and if you ever want an alliance ill be there biggrin rofl

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zukov
Hey Thymen just wanted to wish you good luck with your clan and if you ever want an alliance ill be there biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl

I recommend you keep one of each smiley. You know what Thy's like, he'll just pester you until you edit it. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games