Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bear

11,850 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
Not the best thing to come back to after as long as I've been gone, and I do apologize for being gone for so damned long but life caught up with me there for awhile... It makes me sad to see this but life is life and things like this happen I guess. You are all awesome, some of the best friends I've ever made on here. I was hoping to come back to you guys but meh... I guess I'll be seeing you all around hopefully, or in another life. You'll always be my family, even though I know I wasn't a part of the clan as long as some of you I enjoyed all the time I spent here and I'll be sure to remember it always.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Does anyone here remember me? Have to ask before I extend my offer to the older members here.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Giuseppe DeAngelo

Thank you, everyone, for the wonderfull times we've had.

User Image

Seems the old clans are all having the same troubles... Hhmmm trying to think of ways to revive my clan as well. Think i need to recruit new and younger members.
Making the sky

We always did wonder where you'd disappeared to.
You've got amazing timing. lol

Ruthless Bear

11,850 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
Amelia Giulietta

We always did wonder where you'd disappeared to.
You've got amazing timing. lol

Well, a whole hell of a lot happened to me. I lost internet last year, then I ended up going out of town for awhile over the summer to stay with my grandparents, long story short I had to take care of the IRL family for awhile.... But yeah, my timing could have been a lot better. Your the first person here I've heard from since I got back. How are things?
Also, any news about stuff with the clan, or are we dead? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games