Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Amelia Giulietta

haha do it ^u^ Except I dont think the workers will know what you are talking about if you straight up ask for a McBitchin. Do this McBitchin.

My man is on a ten day Carnival Cruise ): going to all these tropical islands that I have never even heard of. He is bringing me back tons of stuff, but I still would rather have him home xD
I tease him so much. He looks and dresses exactly like Edward Cullen. Literally. And he is rich. Sometimes I cant help but to feel silly walking around with him.
"first week of spring break"? Do you get more than one week? o_o lucky.
Lullaby for Nikko

Dude, if I ask for more than two different Mcflurries, they get confused. xD
I'll get Scott to memorize it when he comes over later, I'll probably get my words confused or something.

Cruises are lovely, would love to go see all the tropical Islands, would be amazing for photography! Haha, home is the best place to be even better when your man is home.
Funny you say that, I'm watching Water for Elephants at the moment. xD
We get two weeks for all our breaks between terms here then there's summer which we all hate, seven weeks of wishing school was back on in the middle of the fourth week. Where I live, we get our sunshine in August, when we're all preparing to go back to school. I live in Scotland, heh, Rosie, the character in Brynly's roleplay was based off myself though we added some twists to her.
Lullaby for Nikko

Alright, Nikko, I'm sure this is well over due now.
You've stuck around as advised to you and made a lot of contribution to the chat, some applicants do it or ward off from it since they don't know what to say. You've also been a very respected person and I'm sure you would carry onto be. I don't see any chance of you bringing a bad crowd/attention to the family.

I suggest subscribing to the thread, I'll quote Joe (Giuseppe) here by saying "wouldn't like you to forget us". wink
Also that way we don't end up with a line of quotes all in a row.

You probably would have seen this post on the first page but just incase. Here is a post about banners, you might like to use one in your signature, you might not, just incase you do. It's a good way to advertise the clan, so good that even a small text one even brought yourself here. xD

I'm sure you'll be a very wonderful addition to the clan.
Welcome to the clan, Nikko.

Invisible Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
Hellos Family and Welcome to the clan Nikko smile

So I guess I've become a bit obsessed with Grey's Anatomy...I never realized how addicting that show was xD

How are you guys?
Hey Lecia~

Heh, Grey's Anatomy is amazing, good show and it introduced The Fray to a lot of people!

I am good, doing some late night studying at the moment, Chemistry is a bore.
Hi everyone, how are things with all of you?

Invisible Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
Amelia Giulietta

Hi Amy smile

Yep, it reminds me of ER, which I also used to be obsessed with...I love dramas 3nodding

Good luck with your studying, I've never been good at studying...

Muffin Mancer

Hi Muffin, I don't think I've been here when you visited before, I'm Lecia, nice to meet 'cha 3nodding

And things are good with me, having a boring day though...

How are you?
I'm actually in the same situation haha, I'm bored also. And nice to meet you Lecia, I'm Muffin =)
Heh, my Grandmother used to watch ER a lot, she used to watch all the sitcoms, Friends was her favourite, would always go up to visit her and she would always say, "okay, if you ever have a friendship with someone like Rachel has with Ross, tell the lucky b*****d". xd

I'm not good at it either, my concentration isn't the best with this boring stuff though my brain works it's best at night apparently.
Plus, I have the distraction of Lauren this week, keeps sleeping in my bed because of nightmares then wakes up completely terrified. D;

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh yay! <3 got myself a family! No worries, whenever im online I'll probably be in here talking to you guys.
Thanks for all the welcoming everybody (:

Oh man, I cant watch any show that has to do with hospitals or ERs. I have a very low pain tolerance and cant even think about hospitals without getting shivers up my spine. The only show I do like with hospitals is Scrubs, but that is a comedy. I personally LOVE Criminal Minds <333
I don't like the sight of blood, makes me queasy and I don't like real hospitals, make me scared sometimes but I seem to like the shows. xD
Scrubs is unique but it's pretty good, it's one of the sitcoms that isn't canned laughter, only filmed with one camera.
NCIS. <3
Ah, last night staying up late then I get my teachers going apeshit about the exams on Monday.
Heh, time for bed now~

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi Muffin! How are you this fine day?

~~~

oh goodness... School tomorrow -___- no more spring break. My man finally came home though from his cruise! These little orphans on Roatan Hondurass Island were making anklets, they made one for him to bring home to me in a seashell jewelry box (: so pretty!

Alas, its time to go to bed... I have the worst migraine. I must get them too often because im all out of pain killers. It's going to be a LONG night. Goodnight everybody <3
Did my first two exams.
Think I did well in the English exams but not too sure about the Maths.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff