Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
You give far too much credit Blood Lust. Thank you though. I'm glad you have so much faith in me. smile

I give credit where it is due. I've wanted long for the day that you would begin a clan of your own.

To any other members that are on I would like to introduce myself, I am Blood Lust and I am pleased to meet everyone.

I've been thinking about making this clan for a while but once school started I gave up on the idea. The Corelli Family's end is what brought it back to mind. The three day weekend is perfect oppertunity to start it up lol.

The clan has only been open for a couple hours and there are alreasy three members. biggrin
Seems both others are offline now though.

We'll let them rest. As for clan buisness, screening and recruitment are the goals for now? I suppose staying active is another task. (As always). ^_^
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
You give far too much credit Blood Lust. Thank you though. I'm glad you have so much faith in me. smile

I give credit where it is due. I've wanted long for the day that you would begin a clan of your own.

To any other members that are on I would like to introduce myself, I am Blood Lust and I am pleased to meet everyone.

I've been thinking about making this clan for a while but once school started I gave up on the idea. The Corelli Family's end is what brought it back to mind. The three day weekend is perfect oppertunity to start it up lol.

The clan has only been open for a couple hours and there are alreasy three members. biggrin
Seems both others are offline now though.

We'll let them rest. As for clan buisness, screening and recruitment are the goals for now? I suppose staying active is another task. (As always). ^_^

If this clan is to do well then good active members are key. I'll attempt recruiting tonight(well it's morning here now but you get the point lol)
It's become fairly tough to recruit lately so I'm hoping things will be easier or today. Blood Lust congrads on already doing well on one of the tasks (Staying sctive) whee

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321

If this clan is to do well then good active members are key. I'll attempt recruiting tonight(well it's morning here now but you get the point lol)
It's become fairly tough to recruit lately so I'm hoping things will be easier or today. Blood Lust congrads on already doing well on one of the tasks (Staying sctive) whee

I'm trying my best but I'll expect homework and life to get the best of me soon enough. Till that day, I will stand fast and loyally to you Priya-sama. I'll try my very best to make you proud.
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

I'm trying my best but I'll expect homework and life to get the best of me soon enough. Till that day, I will stand fast and loyally to you Priya-sama. I'll try my very best to make you proud.

Very understandable. I already know of how badly homework can wreck gaia activity so you needn't worry. I don't always expect you to be as active or nearly as active as you are right now.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

Very understandable. I already know of how badly homework can wreck gaia activity so you needn't worry. I don't always expect you to be as active or nearly as active as you are right now.

I like being this active, I missed you quite a bit. ^_^
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

I've missed you as well. Must say it's a pleasure to have you active. whee

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

This is the part where I'd hug you. -^_^-
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

This is the part where I'd hug you. -^_^-

Lol. *hugs*
^_^

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Hugs Priya-sama and closes eyes* You're amazing but I must leave you now, it is quite late here. I will be as active as I can on this new forum. Take care and I wish you the best from my very heart.
Blood_Stained_Truth
*Hugs Priya-sama and closes eyes* You're amazing but I must leave you now, it is quite late here. I will be as active as I can on this new forum. Take care and I wish you the best from my very heart.

Goodnight Blood Lust. Thank you for your support today. Sleep well. ^_^
Post a form wink
my lost soul of misery
i'll join

Hello. ^_^

It shows how to join on the front page. Read through it for all the info.
Thymen
Post a form wink

What he said. xd

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
I like you your different want to be friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff