Welcome to Gaia! ::

-sigh-......ill try my best mrgreen ................... twisted
I've seen how well that works. User Image
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomo..........i cant lower it......infact the stuff i normally say is already lowered.....u dont wanna know how it would be lik if i went higher then wat my normal low is O.o
... just keep any un-necessary thoughts out of your posts. User Image
dear god............thats ganna be hard...........and tomo.............r u gay, for america?
There's no right answer!
exactly.........now..............can we get back on the topic of chicks and taco's?
tacos, yes, chicks, sure.
um....................ok

Romantic Lunatic

lovely bunch of crazed up fruit loops we be.
De Chimera
lovely bunch of crazed up fruit loops we be.

xd haha too bad im not a cannibal cuz if they were fruit loops i think i already ate them xd
.....................................*silence*.....................................................................................................................wat r u pple talking about?!?!
この暗闇から私は現れる。 血の病気、暗い、および点滴注入。 >..>

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
iTomo-Kun
WolfMoonDesires
-,- Once, Fairs fair, only have three slots y'know...Tomo you dont need to worry about entering

What's that mean?

Simple, 3 wolves were suppoused to be on the poster, but they dropped out due to one reason or another, 2 wolves also were suppoused to be on the poster as well but they remained active (the alpha and the beta). The beta decided to hold a contest to see what 3 wolves want to join into the picture with the beta and the Alpha. No sense in including the leader into the contest when he is already in the contest!

The tutorial will have to wait awhile, i got myself grounded off of the family computer, so i wont be on very often, i have the first 3 sections done though

I would like more people to join the contest, so there would be competition. However i have added writing, so people could add either a short story or a poem if they think their artistic skills are worth crap...so that they could still try to win...
Balkall
この暗闇から私は現れる。 血の病気、暗い、および点滴注入。 >..>

iTomo-Kun
I emerge from this darkness. Diseases of the blood, dark, and dripping. >..>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items