Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucius Corelli
Carmillo, Dragonetti, DeAngelo, Corelli, Molizzo, DeLeon, Saints....missing anyone?

Hmm, something there isn't exactly right, feel like someone is being left out, beginning with an E maybe, Estrada? Hrmmm.....

Edit: I remember now, ESTACADO!!
Kvatheo on Recolor. Rendezvous there.

Welcome back Don. Glad to see you around.
Good Evening
Vincenzo DeAngelo
Good Evening
Things have really changed since the old days huh .
It most certainly has Kilo.
ATEX5's avatar xxD00Mxx's avatar Thee Alchemyst's avatar Zita Kittenstouch's avatar Dj_Zexx_Xion's avatar
Thank you for the bump, mademoiselle!

If anyone else finds their way here, PM me for discord, see you there! wahmbulance
Majestic Bump!

So many years ago, it feels like forever, I started out as an associate with the Dragonetti Family, I grew close to everyone, but Vito the Underboss especially, I felt like he was a friend, a brother, he taught me things, some things I can't talk about, and we earned a lot. I rose through the ranks and became a Capo of the Dragonetti Family, the Boss, the Top Dog, Don Dragonetti was offline a lot, a lot, a LOT.

Vito was running the show, and I was much like his Underboss, and when he mentioned starting his own Family, DeAngelo, I jumped at the chance to have my brothers back, to be his right hand man, I was happy with that, I was content with that.

After he had his own family, things were good at first for me, everything was good, but, he began to grow distant from me, he had to be the "Boss" now, our dynamic changed, I tried to do my best as his second, but I felt like we were just growing further and further apart, over time my opinions mattered less and less to him. He had a plethora of people vying for his attention, and also for my spot.

I didn't feel like DeAngelo was my "Family", most times I felt distant to people, there were many people I cared about in the Family, and even still in Dragonetti, I felt ashamed for abandoning one Family for another, I felt depressed over my choices, and so I became somewhat self-destructive in my actions, personal and in business.

Eventually I left, so as to not cause any issues, I started the Corelli family to try and go back to the days when I was happy, we had a good run, and there was so many capable people around me, but due to some personal betrayals, and knowing how I was trusted and betrayed those I cared for, I felt like I could never trust anyone more than 70% and I think this just created a wall between me and my Family, Friends and Allies, it was doomed to fail, and it did, but what came from that, were a few new families, that had everything I wished I had in mine, and thus my retirement came.

I've always struggled with keeping a friendship, I can make friends, but the problem with me is keeping them, they come, and they go, I never feel like anyone actually cares about Me as much as I care about them. I have aspergers, I'm on the autism spectrum, I disassociate sometimes, and my own disabilities definitely hinder me, I can easily become distant and detached from those I really care about, I have self destructive behaviours, and when I feel like I'm not enough for someone, I push them away, there are some people out there that I still love and care about, but they'll never know, I screwed up, I pushed them away because I thought they deserved way more than I had to offer.

I was a kid, a teenager on this game, but it was my whole world growing up, I didn't have much outside of it.

Well, not sure what this was, but now it's out there.

Ciao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces