Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

Annyx Phantom
...that were here just for Fun, not PK's, not war, just to go on quests with others and find treasures and help those who need help with anything.

Isn't all that in the first post? 0_o
metroidworld91
Hm? Did something happen?

I got off on the wrong foot with the Leader of the Knight Clan, then posted me on his black list saying that I think that I'm better than everybody, thats the complete opposite of what I am, I treat everybody with the same respect, I dont believe I will be stronger in the GBS than anybody in my clan, I want to stay on level with everyone in the clan.
Zolgear
Annyx Phantom
...that were here just for Fun, not PK's, not war, just to go on quests with others and find treasures and help those who need help with anything.

Isn't all that in the first post? 0_o

Some people are ignoring that, I need you guys to spread the word to the other clan leaders, tell them to PM me, I have a plan.

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ah....I would but.....diplomacy has never been my strong point. Ever sweatdrop
I'm really starting to get mad at the Knight Clan, they make that statement about me, and they still got that Stupid Second clan thing in there title, they call all the other clans imitators, They really are jerks. evil

Lonely Explorer

Annyx Phantom
Some people are ignoring that, I need you guys to spread the word to the other clan leaders, tell them to PM me, I have a plan.

Just PM random clan leaders? That's a bit strange. Perhaps explaining the plan to us would be helpful.
metroidworld91
Ah....I would but.....diplomacy has never been my strong point. Ever sweatdrop

Its alright, I shouldn't have asked that from my guys, thats my responsibility.
Zolgear
Annyx Phantom

Just PM random clan leaders? That's a bit strange. Perhaps explaining the plan to us would be helpful.

Never mind that, thats something I'm going to handle personally now, just spread the word of the Cerberus Brigade and get people to listen to our Ideal, The reason for this is I dont want this thing to turn into a Pit of war and PK'ing.
Thats the reason of the Clan Ideal.

Lonely Explorer

Annyx Phantom
I'm really starting to get mad at the Knight Clan, they make that statement about me, and they still got that Stupid Second clan thing in there title, they call all the other clans imitators, They really are jerks. evil

Don't let them rattle you Annyx. Just because they got the jump on being the "Second" clan in GBS doesn't mean a thing. The game isn't even out yet!

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zolgear
Annyx Phantom

Don't let them rattle you Annyx. Just because they got the jump on being the "Second" clan in GBS doesn't mean a thing. The game isn't even out yet!

Zolgear is right. Don't let them bother you. People like that are not worth worrying about.
Zolgear
Annyx Phantom

I know, I just cant believe one group of people can be so full of themselves....
So what kind of rings will you guys be using in the GBS?

I'll be using "white mage" and Ice based rings

Lonely Explorer

Bah! Then we don't need to worry ourselves with them. If they're just out there to become "the best," then let them. All that'll do is build up their pride till it reaches it's breaking point. If they continue to look down upon other clans and treat them poorly, hate for the entire guild will grow.

The game hasen't even started yet and they're telling people off...it's rediculous.

(( BTW, what page was it where you replied there? I tried to find it, but their topic had over 60 pages. 0_o ))

Lonely Explorer

Rings you say? Too bad we don't know what they are yet but I have some ideas if they 'are' released.

I'd probably use "Speed" and "Evasiveness" as well as a "Lightning" element to dish out the damage.
Zolgear
Bah! Then we don't need to worry ourselves with them. If they're just out there to become "the best," then let them. All that'll do is build up their pride till it reaches it's breaking point. If they continue to look down upon other clans and treat them poorly, hate for the entire guild will grow.

The game hasen't even started yet and they're telling people off...it's rediculous.

(( BTW, what page was it where you replied there? I tried to find it, but their topic had over 60 pages. 0_o ))

I talked to the leader through a series of PM's, he just laughed at me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff