Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyone can join The Brotherhood, just post AND send me a PM.

Bumps are gladly accepted, just don't bump and expect that you're in, you gotta say that you wanna join.

ANYONE CAN JOIN! I don't care what type of person you are, there is no limit of members, but you gotta post and PM.

Any Bloods and Crips, I want you in here, but you gotta get along, alright? No fighting or stuff.

If we get enough funds for it (20,000 gold in total) I'll make a guild as well as a clan, so we have twice the communication, but you guya gotta donate if you want it. DONATIONS ARE THE SAME AS INVITES, POST AND PM ME!

Ask any questions on this forum. You can PM me questions if you'd like, I don't mind, but PLEASE post them too so I don't get the same questions over and over.

AIM/PURPOSE: The Brotherhood is very close, we're gonna specialize in getting loyal members, and using each other for resources, helping each other out, all that, so that we don't have to rely on other clans, guilds, or outside people for help.
hold up if flash is joinin im not sorry J
Sure man, i'll join. Hope you give me a high position when you get your guild

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
stare
We'll see.
You have any rival clans?
yea i cant wait mrgreen
We'll see about rival clans when it all comes into place, cause we don't actually get to create the clan yet, so once clans are actually created, we'll find out who actually opposes us, and those will be rivals.
Even though it says 'Brotherhood' a girl can join yes?
cool. Are there any positions of power here? Like rankings or is it more of a 'everyones--in-equal-standing' kinda thing?
Most of it will be equal, but there will be ranks of some sort. Being a Brotherhood, everyone is fairly equal, but we will have a little bit of ranking going on too, just to keep a social structure within this.
Yo, everybody tell their friends to post and PM me about The Brotherhood. They can be boys, girls, anyone, I don't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff