Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

<3 1 100.0% [ 355 ]
Total Votes:[ 355 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 330 331 332 > >> >>> »|

Arie15
can i join?

Of course you can :3 I'll update the list tomorrow, with my main account. D: It's bedtime for this little chicky.
*lol* A single comment and you can trigger a nice discussion of what weapon you prefer^^ Yay, I like Katana, Guns and daggers, but I prefer the big, lethal scythe! It's fun to swing it^^
Hi i like this clan. Can i become a mamber of this clan?

2,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mess of the year
does it have something to do with how it looks or the thrill of smashing it into someone's skull? twisted

Honestly, I would have to say neither, although I can not discount the the thought of smashing someones skull. No I am thinking practically as well. If someone were in armour or such, a mace is the perfect weapon. I just think of it as a weapon that can be used in any situation.

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Celestial-Death-Sakura
*lol* A single comment and you can trigger a nice discussion of what weapon you prefer^^ Yay, I like Katana, Guns and daggers, but I prefer the big, lethal scythe! It's fun to swing it^^
Highly suggestive...

I like scythes, too, but I prefer staves. Also fun to swing.
...in My Humble Opinion.User Image
Wonderskull
mess of the year
does it have something to do with how it looks or the thrill of smashing it into someone's skull? twisted

Honestly, I would have to say neither, although I can not discount the the thought of smashing someones skull. No I am thinking practically as well. If someone were in armour or such, a mace is the perfect weapon. I just think of it as a weapon that can be used in any situation.

-nods- yep
[.Rinali Lee.]
Arie15
can i join?

Of course you can :3 I'll update the list tomorrow, with my main account. D: It's bedtime for this little chicky.

cool thx

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello fellow-fans of D. Gray-Man... This is the first Clan of DGM I've seen and there's no way I will walk away without becoming a member.

Am I allowed in?
5chmer2

Of course :3

Triskellion

Hello fellow-fans of D. Gray-Man... This is the first Clan of DGM I've seen and there's no way I will walk away without becoming a member.

Am I allowed in?

Of course you are~ DGM = heart . ^^ Glad to see you're interested.

All new members, welcome heart

Nice new avis, by the way ;D (mess of the year, Deadliest Grace, Wonderskull, etc.) By the way, @Deadliest Grace: What kind of veil is that over your head? It looks really cool.
Would you like to be allies with my clan? The link is my sig xd

2,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cheers for the swelling ranks of the black order.

And try this new avi he is scary he is.....dare I say it......NORMAL

runs and hides.
Seliece
5chmer2

Triskellion

Am I allowed in?

Nice new avis, by the way ;D (mess of the year, Deadliest Grace, Wonderskull, etc.) By the way, @Deadliest Grace: What kind of veil is that over your head? It looks really cool.

tanku :3

Quote:
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:41 pm

Cheers for the swelling ranks of the black order.

And try this new avi he is scary he is.....dare I say it......NORMAL

runs and hides.

wonder, i must say, you honestly have the scariest av ever. normal -shudders- burning_eyes

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Seliece
5chmer2

Triskellion

Am I allowed in?

Highly suggestive...

It's the Western Zodiac Virgo one. There's also a mini crown.
it goes pretty nicely with the rest of the av.
The Deadliest Grace
Celestial-Death-Sakura
Highly suggestive...

I like scythes, too, but I prefer staves. Also fun to swing.

Well, a stave is pretty cool, too. But I like something sharp in connection. It's no fun to fight if you can't hurt the opponent. By the way, the scythe resembles the death....and I like the way the scythe is designed^^

By the was....if you all tell each other his avi normal or not....what am I then?! Boring? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff