Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a level 10.0 right now but only because of the rings I have upgraded (my only 10.0 rings): Defib, diagnose, solar, shuriken, fire, hornets nest, water balloon, and halo. All my other rings I have collected are between the range of 3.0 and 7.0 (my only 7.0 ring is div). If I can create a clan who is okay with me having those rings for now, I'd be super happy. :3 I'm working hard on upgrading my other rings so I can play with more clans.

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hilarious Shopper

Hello Shiver! If you are interested in Clan's we are revamping an oldie but goodie clan that used to be quite active. The old members quit the game/Gaia but we are now recruiting new members! Our purpose is to help all players, regardless of level become great in the world of zOMG. If you are interested I can send you a clan invitation.
Lady Death Savyna
Hello Shiver! If you are interested in Clan's we are revamping an oldie but goodie clan that used to be quite active. The old members quit the game/Gaia but we are now recruiting new members! Our purpose is to help all players, regardless of level become great in the world of zOMG. If you are interested I can send you a clan invitation.

I would appreciate that very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces