Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we establish our own commerce?

Yes 0.65416666666667 65.4% [ 157 ]
No 0.34583333333333 34.6% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]

Youkosama
Aeronathe
yeah it has been a long while since i Was last here. I was surprise to see that I was still part of a company xD
I was on a long hiatus as well...lol

Youko!!!

Aeronathe
yeah it has been a long while since i Was last here. I was surprise to see that I was still part of a company xD

Aero!!!!

I cannot believe it, you guys still around!!! biggrin crying

Shirtless Vampire

Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
-peek peek- ninja

wow Glow-sama!!
Yes, Lol, I still live. As surprising as that really is. How have you been?
glow n dark
Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
-peek peek- ninja

wow Glow-sama!!

I'm doing okay!!! A family man now though not sure if I told you guys. Other than that I'm doing well. what are you up to Glow-sama? How's Snake-sama??

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Shin Hyun Jun
Youkosama
Aeronathe

Youko!!!

Aeronathe

Aero!!!!

Yeah I just have had allot happen to me over the past few years sweatdrop

Shirtless Vampire

Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
-peek peek- ninja

wow Glow-sama!!

I'm doing okay!!! A family man now though not sure if I told you guys. Other than that I'm doing well. what are you up to Glow-sama? How's Snake-sama??
Congrats! I'm finishing up school. Just came back to Gaia after a long stint of break down. Snake is doing well. Sitting in front of me gripping about ice tray designs.
Aeronathe
Shin Hyun Jun
Youkosama
Aeronathe

Youko!!!

Aeronathe

Aero!!!!

But everything is good with you? Glad to see you Aero!! And Youko too!!
glow n dark
Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
Shin Hyun Jun
glow n dark
-peek peek- ninja

wow Glow-sama!!

Congrats! I'm finishing up school. Just came back to Gaia after a long stint of break down. Snake is doing well. Sitting in front of me gripping about ice tray designs.

Hope all is well Glow-sama!! Not sure if Snake-sama even know me but give my regards.

Ice try designs?

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Shin Hyun Jun
Aeronathe
Shin Hyun Jun
Youkosama
Aeronathe

Youko!!!

Aeronathe

Aero!!!!

But everything is good with you? Glad to see you Aero!! And Youko too!!
yep, just in the process of moving and it sucks sweatdrop , but hopefully things will get better. back in school.
Aeronathe

Well of course it'll get better! Speaking of better, what you up to here in Gaia? I need some action!!!

Shirtless Vampire

Shin Hyun Jun

Hope all is well Glow-sama!! Not sure if Snake-sama even know me but give my regards.

Ice try designs?
Yeah he's an engineer of sorts so he has to gripe about every design. Everythings been good for me. Merry Christmas
glow n dark
Shin Hyun Jun

Ice try designs?
Yeah he's an engineer of sorts so he has to gripe about every design. Everythings been good for me. Merry Christmas

Likewise Glow-sama. Where do you hang out these days??

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Shin Hyun Jun
Aeronathe

Well of course it'll get better! Speaking of better, what you up to here in Gaia? I need some action!!!
everyone once i awhile I'll join role plays but for the most part the only thing i really log on for now a days is to talk to old friends and to participate in my annual tournament in my Ten kiachi budokai guild. although i have had several thoughts of establishing my own rp, i just seemed to lazy to really do it. mostly because if i spend allot of time making it look pretty and sound cool then no one will even look twice at it. e.e
Belated Happy New Years!!!

Shirtless Vampire

Shin Hyun Jun
Belated Happy New Years!!!
You too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items