7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Arretsu
QueenSandra
I am a bit of a coloring nut myself...it would be very incontinent to have my colors stolen from me cry

It is just heart breaking when they take the books, ruin the pages and then...then break your crayons.

Sure I might be a grown up woman, but nothing is more relaxing then some colorin.

I can draw just about anything if I can look at it, I bet I could do excellent avi art now that I think of it....I mean I can literally scratch anything..I drew sonic yesterday for a kid and it literally looked pro and I didn't even really try...immsoEXCITED to color now!!!!!!!
Draw moi!!!
hahaha maybe I willll smile
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Arretsu
QueenSandra
I am a bit of a coloring nut myself...it would be very incontinent to have my colors stolen from me cry

It is just heart breaking when they take the books, ruin the pages and then...then break your crayons.

Sure I might be a grown up woman, but nothing is more relaxing then some colorin.

I can draw just about anything if I can look at it, I bet I could do excellent avi art now that I think of it....I mean I can literally scratch anything..I drew sonic yesterday for a kid and it literally looked pro and I didn't even really try...immsoEXCITED to color now!!!!!!!
Draw moi!!!
Yesh! Wifey's friend came back from Philippines and brought us Green Tea flavored kit kat

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Arretsu
QueenSandra

Draw moi!!!
Yesh! Wifey's friend came back from Philippines and brought us Green Tea flavored kit kat
omg you'll have to tell me how that tastes haha smile
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra

Draw moi!!!

Will do! I told her dont eat it yet, its due for some photo session.
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra

Draw moi!!!
Do you have instagram or facebook?

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra

Draw moi!!!
Yaaaaaa, want me to pm you my facebook?
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Yaaaaaa, want me to pm you my facebook?

Yes! Yes I went ahead and uploaded the Green Tea Kit Kat
Green Tea Kit kat...what is this black magic?
Solice the Slayer
Green Tea Kit kat...what is this black magic?

Lol its not Sol
*dusts cobwebs*

Shirtless Vampire

-peek peek- ninja

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
yeah it has been a long while since i Was last here. I was surprise to see that I was still part of a company xD

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Aeronathe
yeah it has been a long while since i Was last here. I was surprise to see that I was still part of a company xD
I was on a long hiatus as well...lol
glow n dark
-peek peek- ninja

wow Glow-sama!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items